• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Damaged / Redoweled Stage 1 Hotcam

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Damaged Stage 1 Hotcam

Dead cam sold as core!

Thanks!
Brandon

Last edited:
He hath sent me no pics of it yet
I am very interested but want pics first

sure wish I could have gotten some pics of it tonight so I could have made a decision on weather or not I wanted it and made an offer. was really looking forward to seeing it.

no clue? he never sent me pics and he hasn't been on today I want to buy it off him like yesterday

you can but the inside of the head needs to be ground out in a spot to make clearance room for the exhaust lobe I believe

Originally Posted by Gen1Pat
The 252x1 is a BIG cam. It is what I have for my stroker. Not a cam I'd use on a stock stroke engine. Unless it was for a flat track racer or similar. Compare the lobes to the stocker and you'll be shocked at how much taller the lobes are

I'd lean more towards a S1HC but it would be interesting to see what kind of power it produces
Like Gen1Pat said it's more of a cam for flat track racing and would work better in a built up motor plus you'd need HD springs and would have to shave the inside exhaust cover to clear the rocker cause the lobes are so much higher than stock

I'll just post it in the web deals so someone who needs it can pick it up. I would like to but I think the hot cams 1 is what i need.

you can realy tell a difference with the s1hc it exceded all expectations i had of it

I want one sooo bad!!! thanks for rubbing it in fayt lol jk
I wish that guy would get back to me with pics this sucks

Back