• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom case savers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
securedownload.jpg

bump! i know some one needs this! every one has seen broke cases before and this is how you prevent that! now they come with stainles steal bolts not just tthe ones that hold it together but also the ones that hold it to the crand case!!

I'll probably buy one, but right now I don't have the funds lol, spent all my money and spending the rest on a trailer and I need to get a shed :)

Yeah, the storage shed's I really like that fit my needs best are a couple grand too lol. Hey maybe by time I buy one you'll have perfected it and it'll look like it came off an assembly line.

I'll probably buy one, but right now I don't have the funds lol, spent all my money and spending the rest on a trailer and I need to get a shed :)

Same problem but these seem to be getting better very quickly so buying it later isn't such a bad idea after all '-'

ok ive got a update for yall the new ones are made from one solid peice of polythylene high temp black sorry about the color but this stuff was invented for 18 wheelers that carrie 200 degree asfalt without deforming or melting and its slick as snot!! price wont change but the material has much better stuff!!!

New pic? The outer bolting lip thicker now? Best of luck to yah. Start sellin on ebay man. Oh, you can new burn in your logo, if you have one. If not, email me. We'll talk!

ok ive got a update for yall the new ones are made from one solid peice of polythylene high temp black sorry about the color but this stuff was invented for 18 wheelers that carrie 200 degree asfalt without deforming or melting and its slick as snot!! price wont change but the material has much better stuff!!!

Oh I see how you are, Get the better stuff after I order one!!! LOL

Like Duner said these WILL prevent a broken case! If you wanna see what can happen to a case, check out my Elite thread, i believe second to last page or so, and thats a very good example what you can prevent. A+++ for Duner

^ yeah, don't throw chains. That's no good. Check your carrier and chain OFTEN!

Can the chain be too tight? The other day I was checking it and it seemed really loose so I tightened it up to where there is maybe a half inch of play?

Back