• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom case savers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, those are really really cool DuneRacer! It's too bad I am not sure I am keeping the quad... and am in love with my 15t:(

That would be cool, but I dont see how it would fit in there, there is NO room the way it is with the 15t, and I am getting rid of the quad soon anyway. Here is with the 15t.
101_1712.jpg

1/4" is all.... I can't buy one, I am saving my money for a 700R or 660R. But thanks.

I want one but I don't know the point other than looking cool?
(Slap me in the back of the head and tell me what it does lol)

Heres your slap!!! LOL If and/or when your chain comes off, it will not let it bunch up and in turn you wont be one of the people with broken chain guard area. Trust me when I say you want to get one!
Oh and Weston you siad you had one ready for me right?

Heres your slap!!! LOL If and/or when your chain comes off, it will not let it bunch up and in turn you wont be one of the people with broken chain guard area. Trust me when I say you want to get one!
Oh and Weston you siad you had one ready for me right?

lol that makes a lot more sense now and makes me wanna buy one :D Well duneracerweston how do you sell em through paypal?

the case save help when or if the chain pops of or breaks and the motor is still running will it still try and feed the chain around the sprocket and without having any guides it will wad up around the sprocket and bust the case and the case saver is a added guide that absorbs and redirects the chain around the sprocket and to the ground to prevent damage to th engin cases
- here are a few pics
and the carnage can go from this
IMG_20110726_115419.jpg

to this
images

Deff. a good thing to get! I know a guy with a Raptor 700, chain broke, front sprocket fed chain and cracked the case... motor is absolute junk. Oil everywhere! This is a really smart thing to get!

Back