Center Dowl O ring..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well time to pull her aPart!

With out that there is a chance you will Blow out your side Gasket From too much oil pressure.

well found the gasket, and reused the head g, put the engine in now just waiting for the yama dealer toopen i need oil filter and oil.

cool cool. You should be find since the gasket was only on there for a short time and never had a heat cycle.

i didnt take it out yet gotta get my chain on first! i will upload a vid of running

Kind of sounds like it's idling fast. But it's hard to tell if it sounds normal in that video. I think it'd be easier if it were outside lol.

To loud to tell. Idle is way high. Drop that baby down and get it out of an enclosed area.

Did you go with stock cam? Stock springs?

Warriors are noisy, I didn't hear anything major that sounds too wacky. It is really loud thou in those vids.

Actually i just went out and did it real fast tell me what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NauDe1foSpg

i got a deal on a tsukuba atv chain got 50 bucks off!

i dunno what it is but everytime i go to the honda shackaround here they hook me up lol

Last edited:
Those valves sound like a 2 cylinder John Deere! Do you have a quiet core in your pipe? Mine seems louder than that.

Sounds normal to me, still sounds like it's idling high. When you lowered it down it sounded closer to right. It kind of sounds like it's going to almost die when it's at the right idle but it doesn't lol, at least that's what sounds right to me.

I do hear that tiny bit of rattle or something? But I don't know if I've ever heard that on mine or not never paid that much attention. Sounds pretty normal though.

okay yea i was just checking so you all things its a okay to start the break in process?

like i said i checked the timing, got a new cam chain, new valves, valves are in spec.

theres no smoke and it def has more power. just wanted some opionions! thanks guys!

Back