Can I do this with what I have?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so any tips to start with transferring parts from the old case to the new one? didn't have the money for a Clymer manual so anything would help.

Take lots of pics as you take parts out of the bad case to put in new case without the clymer that would be the next best way so you don't mess it up

Grab it all at once.
which side we swapping again? If its left side just knock the crank in the right side as u pull it apart. The trans tends to stay in the right side case. All bolts except two are on the left side and are external, the other two are inturnal left side.

Grab it all at once.
which side we swapping again? If its left side just knock the crank in the right side as u pull it apart. The trans tends to stay in the right side case. All bolts except two are on the left side and are external, the other two are inturnal left side.
interesting That just makes me think I can tackle my rebuild myself
so if I tip my motor on the right side and split the case all the tranny **** will stay in it's place in the right side case? which means I can pull my crank and have it rebuilt and then have my head bored and honed and get a new piston and rings and rod and bearings seals and gaskets and slap it back together.
sounds easier said than done the only thing that was scaring me was the tranny gears and me getting them all messed up when I put them back in

Well DuneRacer it's both sides actually..How bad is the tranny to move it from one right side to the other?

mrjim0214 I might have to take ya up on a couple pages on rebuilding the lower end. That would be very helpful!

Latest posts

Back