Building and selling Extended A - ARMS !

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when are these going to be available? because im bout to have all my stuff painted by a pro and i was going to sandblast my a-arms and paint them, but if yours are going to be availible in say, a month i would waste my time on my own arms....

this is one of the best thing ive heard on here. I hope everything goes good and it takes off. What "brand" name will you be going by so i'll know what keep an eye out for?

bassballs818 said:
this is one of the best thing ive heard on here. I hope everything goes good and it takes off. What "brand" name will you be going by so i'll know what keep an eye out for?
Thanks , its in the 1st step of planning but we are very excited to build these . It may not be real soon but it will happen . I have a full time job , and I do metal polishing on the side so Ilack free time . Underdog Racing will probably be the co. name .

1998yamahawarrior said:
cool name are u going to be using replacable ball joint or hiem joints. just wonderin
What would you guys prefer ? Im building these with the customer s needs in mind .

yes! replacable and adjustable ball joints and heim bushings. and the option to mount a 450r or yfz 450 stock shock

hmm need to build em for blasters too... just throwing that out there since there's not many companies selling +1 and +2 a-arms for them

Im going to try to build them for most sport quads . Keep the input coming guys and gal .

BeastlyWarrior228 said:
what about chromoly or aluminum
I'm leaning tward chromoly but Im trying to keep $$$ down . Im already looking at $ 287 in hardware alone .

BeastlyWarrior228 said:
what about chromoly or aluminum

Chromoly would be cool for the bottom and aluminum for the top.
Basically save weight on the top but strength for the bottom.

^ya good idea then they wouldn't cost as much as if the tops and bottoms were both chromoly.

Back