Building and selling Extended A - ARMS !

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidewayz

Reaction score
I am currently working with a Certified welder / Fabricator to build and sell extended a-arms . First for warriors and then other common modles as we progress . I am going to make sure these use OEM hardware so they can be easily maintained . I will be the first to test them and will post Pics and Evaluations as I use them . The longer tie rods will be available through me also . This stuff WILL sell for Under half the cost of others ! Quality will not reflect price . Im doing this to Help keep this sport affordable for you and me ! Ill be looking for some other a-arms for patterns to build. If you lend a part you will get a part FREE. Please give your input on this >

Cool stuff Glenn. Let me know if I can lend a hand in any way. Id be cool to see a Teixeira Tech style a-arm made for the warrior.

yes a high ground clearence XC a-arms !!!!! a +1up ,+2 out that would be able to fit a yzf450 or450R stock shock, for the buget minded racer!!!

ill take one i was looking to make my own also, a little project for engineering school ::)
post some pics and id like to see some pics of the graphics kit deadlast made for you

You all will be the first to get them , other than me of course . Also theyll come either powder coated orpainted . Many colors to choose from .

what kind of pricing will you be looking to get out of these???? and are you willing to make them for the 87-89 warriors too????

I can say that these will cost half as much as any comp grade A-Arm on the market . They will be brand new not extended . Also ,we will be using a thicker wall tubing than stock . I'm going to TRY to make all years of the Warrior . Im not 100% sure on the break down on years yet so your expertise will be needed .. Thanks for your intrest !

Its not possible to extend stockers , They are so thin , and theres realy no where to add the length without changing thr demensions . Mine will be built from scratch .

yea im kind of confused there, arent you selling new extended a-arms? what do you mean "not possible to extend stockers"?

on a side note, i got an 1989 completely chassis i will give you if i could get a set. this chassis is a first warrior design chassis for the warriors, like the ones kyler had asked for.

Back