Black or Blue??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i guess,i really dont care bout the seat,ill be sittin on it,but eventually ill get a black seat cover

All black looks good, but EVERYONE does that color scheme, Mix it up a bit man, I personally love the blue and black, Their arent too may bikes I like in all black.

I personally like the blue rims. Mine are black, and I don't want them to be, I want either polished, or the color of my frame, the Bright Green ;D. Just about Everyone has either Polished or black, Stay different, plus they match your seat cover.
~Bill

I would go to ebay or a junk yard and get some cheap factory silver rims and paint the hubs blue or yellow. But thats just me, im not crazu about all black wheels.

I would go to ebay or a junk yard and get some cheap factory silver rims and paint the hubs blue or yellow. But thats just me, im not crazu about all black wheels.
The hubs yellow would look SEXY.
DO IT the same yellow as the shocks,.

I'd say go black, and than eventually if you get enough money get the frame powdercoated or painted a different color.

all righty,i have made a descion(i had a guy photoshop that blaster,first he made the wheels black,then he made the huubs yellow and left the blue on the rims,i have decided to paint the rims ....................black(sorry klutch)........but quad2live08 gave me an idea,i was orginally going to do

silver-frame,nerfs,gas cap,shifter,brake lever,handle bars,bumper
black-body,rims,nerf nets
blue -seat

but know i am thinkin

blue-seat,nerfs,gas cap,shifter,brake lever,handle bars
black-body,rims,nerf nets
silver- frame,bumper,shifter

so what would look better?

Back