Black or Blue??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
hey,some of you may know that i am traiding my recon for a blaster(i dont want to hear any stuff about wheather its sucks,or any of that type of ****) any way,it has RIGHT now blue rims,and i was wonderin if i should have the guy(he is a mechanic/painter) paint em black for me??here are the pics

d87f1ae5.jpg

they might be a little huge,but i have no idea what photobucket did,so.but youll get the picture

tjquad.jpg

oh,keep in mind that i have have a color scheme

black-rims,nerf nets,shock covers
silver-frame,handle bars,bumper,nerfs
red-shifter,brake lever,gas cap,maybe if i can find any red bar clamps

so what should i do?

Ya Im not crazy about the blue wheels Id have them done in black. I think it would look alot better :D

I LIKE THE Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nO NOT REALLY...........LOL Looks kinda tacky. Go woth the black.
I dunno if ya can paint springs.........but if ya can I would poppem out and pain tthem black also!

I LIKE THE Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno if ya can paint springs.........but if ya can I would poppem out and pain tthem black also!

black shock covers will do that

[quote:4m5ka7wr]I LIKE THE Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

black shock covers will do that[/quote:4m5ka7wr]

OK.......I had a brain fart ;D ;D ;)

eww... those wheels are nasty def paint em black. get a video up of some wheelies on that thing :). the wheelies were pretty good on your old recon lets see some on the blaster.

well i havnt traded YET,but the guy is comin down this weekend..and becuause i love 2strokes and i have ALLWAYS wantted a blaster

so klutch,going to come up and slap me???LOL
If I wasnt getting a rear shock I would,
whatever though, Im not gonna diss what you love no matter what I think, It looks good though, when was the last time the engine was rebuilt?

Back