ATV under water. HELP!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:fn7onqo2]...Read the Pirate 4x4 thread, then come talk to me about innerweb policing....

You expect us to read 70-some pages of pissing and moaning?

[/quote:fn7onqo2]

If you ever wonder about anonimity on the internet, it's a good read.

Pretty much it's thus:

dude sells an axle. Dude then gets paid for axle. Dude never ships axle, and avoids all contact.

Pirate 4X4(Weak trolls) then finds out: Daddy's address, mommy's work address, high school yearbook, his work, his cell phone number, his work number, friends, family out of state, DMV records, past sale posts, FBI files, Sat pic of his house, ACTUAL pic of his house, personal visits, and pretty much makes this dude, his family, and everyone who ever talked to him lives living hell.

It's so bad he had to pay back the money, give up the axle(after FBI, state and local boys were involved), and get a court injunction to change his phone number, and file harrassment claims.

All for an axle worth 300 bucks.

that made no sence and had nothing to do with this thread, just shut up and let it go, your just mad because you have no athority and you didnt get 89warrior fired, your just mad

Really? Who is to say the firing will happen right away?

Interesting. I guess patience is not one of your virtues.

Or do you forget how quickly I found info on you, and your father already?

:shush:

Really? Who is to say the firing will happen right away?

Interesting. I guess patience is not one of your virtues.

Or do you forget how quickly I found info on you, and your father already?

:shush:

This aught to be good

trybalridge and snortydude are probibly the same person he probibly made a new one under tribalridge so there is another person that agrees with him

I post an opinion and you tell me to:

A) Shut the hell up
B) Misspell my name

and

C) Claim I don't exist.

Google my SN, trust me, I'm not just here. ooh, look, it brings up my myspace page. So do me a favor, and just picture my head with me giving you the finger. Kay? Thanks.

trybalrage

Reading aye? You only Live a couple hours from me dude....................ya ever ride the Nanticoke area?

trybalrage

Reading aye? You only Live a couple hours from me dude....................ya ever ride the Nanticoke area?

I just got my quad... so I'm still finding places.

Post your opinions, Dude, we all do. Some just think theirs are more valuable than anyone elses...LOL

Post your opinions, Dude, we all do. Some just think theirs are more valuable than anyone elses...LOL

You don't know what the hell you are talking about!

;D
j/k

trybalrage

I know some people that live in reading...and i go to a car show in naticoke in october every year and the community college.

Hay.....thats kewl. I can almost throw a rock at the show................and I live 3 minutes from the college............

[quote:9tai1479]Hay.....thats kewl. I can almost throw a rock at the show...........................

I wouldn't want to be anyone with an entry!![/quote:9tai1479]

LOL.............................. :p

Wow, newby here. Had a little time so decided to check out a group I signed on to a while back. Have read most of this thread and find it extremely judgemental and offensive. Storydude, you should get off you your high horse and get a life. You have put way to much time pissing on 89warrior. Self righteous is not a quality most people find appealing. Seems like you have some pent up anger and found someone to bully on. Taking a jab at him is one thing, but you've taken way to far. Then there's the arrogance of the MTV comments and the pointless drivel that a parent is fully responsible for how their children turn out.

Moderator, you should be embarrassed that you let it go as far as it did. I ATV for fun, I like just about everybody I have ridden with and this is just plain ugly -not leaving a very good first impression on me. Thats ok though. I am part of other atv communities that are fun to be a part of. Maybe I'll check back

Latest posts

Back