ATV under water. HELP!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Storydude, 2 different points here.

1st, I agree with 80% of what you say and I think a lot of other people do to. A good speaker/preacher can only convince their audience if their audience wants to listen. You have lots of valid points, but when you generalize a population, by say what music they listen to this is no different than stereotyping people by their gender or worse yet the color of their skin. You just effectively lost your listening audience and made an open minded listening audience into a debating audience. You are right, people need to take responsibility for their "own" actions, not what can you do for me and I am "owed this".

At the same time you need to "own" up to your actions at the begining of this thread. Screwing a major corporation out of $200 is wrong. Screwing with a personal individual and his life (Trying to get him fired from his job) for no logical reason goes way beyond common sence and their is absolutely no justification for this. So please do not respond to this last line because their is nothing you can say that screwing with someones personal welfare will make it right. Just think about this and I know you will do the right thing.

2nd point:
Having been a supervisor for a major retail company there is 1 fact I know. In the world of retail, customer satisfaction is the top priority for a business that wants to grow. Yamaha made an excellent decision to fix this bike. It probably took no more than 2 hours to dry this bike out paying a tech around $8 - $13 an hour. So actual total cost was around $16-$26 more or less. They now have a satisfied Yamaha owner. This satisfied Yamaha owner is going to tell multiple people how well he was treated and how Yamaha stands behind their products, resulting in great PR and future Yamaha sells. $26 is a little price to pay for this kind of reputation and a lot cheaper than mass media.

Screwing businesses results in people loosing jobs. And some people have to learn the hard way that you are at the mercy of the LEAST stable person you interact with. What " did/am doing is NOTHING compared to what I've seen happen on froums in this EXACT SAME SITUATION.

I have young James's address, and Address of Father's work. I have not posted them because I feel he's learned his lesson about anonominity on the innerweb.

Now, Point 2.
Do you REALLY think that if Joe Blow off the street had the same problem, went to the SAME dealer , that he'd recieve the SAME treatment?

HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

Look at Jeep.

The "Off road KING, Trail rated Most Extreme 4X4 stock on the planet"

They are denying warranty claims for MUD ON THE SKIDPLATES.

Don;t think so? check ANY Jeep forum. Warranty denials are the #1 Reason for people abandoning JEep. Customer satisfaction means NOTHING in regard to PROFITS. DCX has proven this COUNTLESS times.

Now, as for Yamaha. I'm sure if Yamaha USA found out about this, they'd have something to say. Because more to the fact, the dealer did NOT cover the work under warranty, and pulled a favor for an EMPLOYEE, they really could care less.

Due to the WAY that the OP worded it, it was not a Perk, but a Warranty claim.

If pursued as such, he is no better than a crackhead with a gun. Both are Class A, and both get you 5-10.

trybalridge and snortydude are probibly the same person he probibly made a new one under tribalridge so there is another person that agrees with him

This is never going to end is it???

LOl
i have been sitting back laughing at the things this guys says.

Storydude what are you doing for this board, nothing besides getting people mad and ruining a thred.

You have done nothing on here ,NO one likes you its simple just LEAVE. I dont care if you if you have the nicest quad in the world ,and you know alot of infomation that we all can learn from, The Board is better with out You thats for sure.

Just Do us all a favor and Leave

~Eddie

...wonderful Step-daughter.....Yep...I'm scraping bottom of the barrel there buddy.

Oh I see... your one of those fellas with a narrow urethra, cant have your own kids... hmmm... yep your living the perfect life.

man this is getting pretty damn funny watching people argue about this! its kinda sad though that this sort of crap is taking up space on the forum. if i had any sort of power on this forum, i would have deleted these comments long ago (just a suggestion). like others have said, yes it was wrong to defraud a dealership for a warranty claim and yes it was wrong to harass the guy about it, make threats, and dig into his personal life. both parties have done wrong so lets get over it! also, storydude, not trying to take a shot at you or anything, but you seem to complain about the state of america and its youth quite a bit in some of your posts. are you from a different country or something? i am from england and i can agree with you on some of your comments about today's youth and america, but ill tell you that america is a hell of a lot better than some other countries. look at countries in europe like the netherlands (amsterdam). rampant prostitution, drugs, and crime. look at the middle east, no/very little freedom in personal life, let alone public life. hey, at least we arent a bunch of wimpy, white flag wavers like france (who surprisingly arent speaking german or arabic right now!) i know that america is not without its flaws, but, like others have said, no one is perfect. i love this country, even though i am not from it. please (again not trying to take a shot at you) dont complain about america so much unless you have found some other country that is perfect. when you find that country, im sure that (keep in mind, not my personal opinion) some people would appreciate it if you move there and leave these forums in peace. you have made some good points, but like others have said, you have crossed the line and really need to let this go! thats my take on this. also, please dont start making personal attacks at me if i have upset you. please just be the "better" person and let it go. thanks

[quote:d975wl4v]

You know man I don't even know why all of us are wasting are time on you. You seem to know just about every thing... You and all your FACTS! I said it one time already and I will say it again. Your a ******* retard, and that is a FACT! I got a little something for you. Read it and remember it my brother.

Ezekiel 25:17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyrannies of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brothers' keeper and finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Your Mr know it all attitude, and trying to **** peoples job's up and whatnot is going to get you know where man. Keep it up, See what happens.

If that quote was not in pulp Fiction you'd not know of it.

And as for " Getting me nowhere" WEll, lets see. I OWN my OWN Business, OWN my own house(no loan, CASH SALE) OWN my 3 vehicles, Collect rent from my 2 rental properties, have a loving girlfriend, wonderful Step-daughter.....Yep...I'm scraping bottom of the barrel there buddy.

What are you doing with your live aside from scamming a dealer, and working at the same dealer?

It's pretty clear that you cannot afford the finer things in life, and have to resort to scams, deception, and cohersion to get what you want.

Oh, and thank you for the Ezikiel Quote. It defines my Life PERFECTLY. Seeing as I'm the bad mother ******* 800 Lb Gorilla in your midst. Know what happens when you wake the sleeping Giant? You get your ass handed to you. Much like you are going to find out.[/quote:d975wl4v]

I think every one stands behind me when I say this. "GOOD FOR ******* YOU!" Your not only a ******* know it all but your also one of them guys that says he has every thing. In my opinion your full of ****. I bet you live in a one room apartment and drive a pinto! You keep talking all this **** about what you can do to me, You know I'm yet to see you do a damn thing. I agree you just need to leave the forum. You do nothing but bitch and complain. This is my last post. I'm going to be the bigger man here and just walk away. Your not worth my time, and you have more then proven that what comes out of your mouth is bullshit. O and by the way, No I didn't get Ezekiel 25:17 from pulp Fiction. Its called a bible. You should really think about picking one up and reading it some time. It's amazing how much just reading it will change your life.

Anyway's It was nice talking with you..... well then again not really. :cool:

No I didn't get Ezekiel 25:17 from pulp Fiction. Its called a bible.

Umm honestly, I really don't care that much for this thread other than it being of a small comedic value.

But You saying that is a quote from the bible Is Not True, Period. I have read the whole Ezekiel chapter (among others) and It Is Not in there. That quote from the bible as you call it, is not one at all. It's an amalgamate of a few paragraphs. If your going to get preachy please try to be accurate.
If you don't believe me, look it up for yourself.

Don't take this as me joining the overall arguement. I'm just pointing out a hole in ones story.
~Bill

ahhh, true true. you know your stuff bill. i had to look it up myself. here is the verse:

Ezekiel 25:17
"I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take vengeance on them."

pretty good quote IMO.

[quote:gzuxdado]

If that quote was not in pulp Fiction you'd not know of it.

And as for " Getting me nowhere" WEll, lets see. I OWN my OWN Business, OWN my own house(no loan, CASH SALE) OWN my 3 vehicles, Collect rent from my 2 rental properties, have a loving girlfriend, wonderful Step-daughter.....Yep...I'm scraping bottom of the barrel there buddy.

What are you doing with your live aside from scamming a dealer, and working at the same dealer?

It's pretty clear that you cannot afford the finer things in life, and have to resort to scams, deception, and cohersion to get what you want.

Oh, and thank you for the Ezikiel Quote. It defines my Life PERFECTLY. Seeing as I'm the bad mother ******* 800 Lb Gorilla in your midst. Know what happens when you wake the sleeping Giant? You get your ass handed to you. Much like you are going to find out.

I think every one stands behind me when I say this. "GOOD FOR ******* YOU!" Your not only a ******* know it all but your also one of them guys that says he has every thing. In my opinion your full of ****. I bet you live in a one room apartment and drive a pinto! You keep talking all this **** about what you can do to me, You know I'm yet to see you do a damn thing. I agree you just need to leave the forum. You do nothing but bitch and complain. This is my last post. I'm going to be the bigger man here and just walk away. Your not worth my time, and you have more then proven that what comes out of your mouth is bullshit. O and by the way, No I didn't get Ezekiel 25:17 from pulp Fiction. Its called a bible. You should really think about picking one up and reading it some time. It's amazing how much just reading it will change your life.

Anyway's It was nice talking with you..... well then again not really. :cool:[/quote:gzuxdado]

You have owned yourself enough.

and who's to say I'd post info HERE, where there are, what 35 members?

How about Off-topic.net, with over 300 MILLION. Most of which are WORSE than me.

Enjoy the ride buddy.

You have proven that you suck at life, you suck at reading comprehention, and you suck at religion, because that quote you posted is NOWHERE in the KJ bible.

NOWHERE.

storydude no reason to bash the forum saying we have only 35 members. It might not be a direct insult to death and myself but can be taken as one. It doesn't matter how many members are here just as long as the information that is given helps each other out.

Im not against anyone or for anyone, what each person does is up to them. All I can do in life is give the best advice that I can. What the other person does from there is up to them, I cannot force anyone into anything.

We all know that fighting over the internet is stupid and smiting storydude isn't going to clear anything up. I suppose that we all have not learned that more times then not when you don't like something it happens more often IE being called a name you don't like, of course once someone figures it out that you dont like it they will call you this no matter what.

storydude no reason to bash the forum saying we have only 35 members. It might not be a direct insult to death and myself but can be taken as one. It doesn't matter how many members are here just as long as the information that is given helps each other out.

Im not against anyone or for anyone, what each person does is up to them. All I can do in life is give the best advice that I can. What the other person does from there is up to them, I cannot force anyone into anything.

We all know that fighting over the internet is stupid and smiting storydude isn't going to clear anything up. I suppose that we all have not learned that more times then not when you don't like something it happens more often IE being called a name you don't like, of course once someone figures it out that you dont like it they will call you this no matter what.

Didn't mean that AS a bash.

I've found more info about a warrior here, than just about anywhere.

I think you allowing the free expression of ideals, and speech to be outstanding.

Agree with me, or disagree with me, The freedom of speech should not be stifled.

Now, WILL I do those things I said I would? Maybe.

Well although there are a handful of members that wish you aren't around only a few of us have the ability to actually ban you. However I see no reason to do so, everyone has had a chance to say what is on thier mind so thats that.

Thanks for clearing that up storydude. I didn't take it as a bash but it could have been easily taken as one.

So lets all play nice and let this thread drop please... We are all adults and or young adults. Peace Brothers ;D ;D ;D

OH.... come on, Pelphrey, he is keeping the yungins busy! Long as they're in here fussing maybe they won't be trying to pass off their guesstimates as facts in the other threads.

So far: someone done something many consider wrong, someone else called them on it, then several people jumped in to defend the wrong action in hopes that they will someday be able to do the same thing with a clear conscience.

Yeah, you gotta draw a line somewhere. I agree that he shouldn't have cheated them into repairing it under warranty, but it's not storydude's business to try getting him fired for it. It's one thing to lecture him on it, and explain why he shouldn't do it, but to try getting involved in it is outrageous. To me that's just being a flat-out dickhead.

Maybe StoryDud is the InterWeb Police.....?

::)

That would answer a lot...

MAybe some places on the innerweb NEED policing.

Google Charles Wenzel.

Read the Pirate 4x4 thread, then come talk to me about innerweb policing. That is one instance of what the collective minds of a group can pull off.

Latest posts

Back