91 Warrior rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0265.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0270.jpg

I know those are special warrior plastics but I feel as if they where also prototypes for the raptor 350 and the yfz.

Very hard to believe it's a 91 you did a hell of a job bringing it back from the dead man awesome!!!

Took it out today and it felt great but once it warms up I cant get it to idle without staling out. Any ideas? I know there is no air leaks. My pilot it 45 and main is 155.

421135_327230034001228_100001427035891_930300_1381478208_n.jpg

Last edited:
Might be a lil fat on the pilot or a/f screw. I notcied on my old warrior when the weather was warmer, with a 45 pilot, it would idle really rough

Well I tossed in my stock pilot and cleaned it all out again. Idle is better but if i quick blurp the throttle it falls flat.

Well I tossed in my stock pilot and cleaned it all out again. Idle is better but if i quick blurp the throttle it falls flat.

Mine did this very thing after I took my perfectly work carb apart to check if it was dirty, what started that was air filter wasn't in right and had dust everywhere. Mine would do this same thing rev slow its fine but blip it, or try to blip to WOT to do a jackrabbit take off, would fall or stall out. I have just now put some jets in but gotta charge battery to see what it is going to. Have you tried the air mixture screw or maybe even the needle jet clip?

I've been messing with the mixture screw and got it better with three full turns out. I have not messed with needle because the mid to wot has been perfect so I didn't want to mess with to much at once.

Did it start this after that intake you made was put on? Wonder if it has anything to do with it, too short, flow or wrong or something like that. I know its a pain but what about putting the factory intake back on just to rule that? If its flowing alot better then the stock intake maybe need to go up on main it might be flowing more air, or flowing it faster and more smooth. Just a thought.

No it was same with stock intake, I thought after the mods i just did it may work out but no. Basically started after I did the pilot and carb rebuild. I'm at a 155 main now I think Ill do a few runs check plug and adjust. It's almost perfect now just little hiccups

Well once I get mine fired up with this rejet, if its like yours we will be in the same boat then.

Back