87warrior917

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine at 83. I rode 75 for a long time. Pretty smooth but some jumps hit hard. 83 seems to be about right for me.

Crows is fun too but its no Wellsville. That skid is deff gunna get good use!

What do u mean? Your selling your stater gtyr cover? I just meant I want one but don't wanna spend a ton on a new one.

Skid is on and i was able to use both my custom 1/4 diamond plate one and this one.ALWAYS wear your protection! Also got my Lonestar stem installed, just waiting for the 7/8 clamp from DL and it'll be all back together. Anybody looking for a nice skid should go with this one. The holes lined perfectly and it comes with stainless hardware.
SAM_0107-1.jpg

SAM_0112.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good man!!!

Thanks. I actually think im done with her as for mods and parts go. The last and only thing i want is new black plastics for Deadlast to make unique and thats it. Time to beat the **** outta her lol. I may try and enter some XC races if my funds allow it.

All you need to do now is drill you a hole in your diamond plate so you can drain your oil.

Lol im sure ill think of something to replace haha. I was gonna dril the hole last night but got lazy. Yeah they are totally diff. from stock stems ill get one today

Thanks. I actually think im done with her as for mods and parts go. The last and only thing i want is new black plastics for Deadlast to make unique and thats it. Time to beat the **** outta her lol. I may try and enter some XC races if my funds allow it.

trust me, you say all this now........

u will love them! they will save the paint on your frame too

Back