35 doller warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not even kidding, Im going to pick it up tomorrow I haven't even seen it yet lol but I'll try an get some pics tomorrow when I get it

Um yeah, that's a deal. Add a zero to that 35 and that's what I paid for my warrior. And, it was beat to absolute hell. It really was best suited for parts. I've probably put a safe $2000 in it since August rebuilding it and hoping it up.

Well I picked it up yesterday an it's actually an 87 warrior, it was my buddy's an he ended up just given it to me now, in exchange for some work on his other warrior. I will get pics soon plastic is in real good shape

70, man your a big spender, lol. I just saw an 87 on ebay that somebody is parting out, damn shame. Seen too many a nice 1st gen get parted out. Hope you put it back on the trail again!

012.jpg

013.jpg

oh ya im for sure guna put it back together ride it awhile if i like keep or maybe sale idk

No my dads 87 was white an blue too, really the only main dif. Between the two years was 87 had removable ball Joints, then theres little things with the carb, the 87 has the kill switch we're the 88 has its lights switch, an other little things too don't remember them all

Another thing they changed on the 88 was going from the brass steering stem bushing to the bearing that has been used since. Good thing about an 88 is you can use the 87 a arms. I put em on mine, nice to have replacible ball joints. Looks like an awesome foundation. Got the gold rims and good tires. Did you get the engine with it?

Yea I put 87 a- arms on my 88 too with all new ball joints much better then buyin new arms because of worn ballpoints , an ya I have the engine it dropped a valve so I need a head an Piston then I'm set jug is good might Try to hone it an slap some new rings on a std. Piston I got

Back