2003 raptor 660r

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damnit you always sell stuff I want after I already bought ****. What are you going with now duals?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No I like the duals for them but ended up getting a full Curtis sparks X6 bigcore suppose to be here this week. The Yoshi sounds awesome but I have always wanted a Sparks.

rese7eza.jpg

O geeesfore rest of my parts are in time to finish lol

Its gonna be brand new!! New clutches, Top end, And really nice carrier. Raptor of the Month!!! Got my vote for sure on RaptorForum

Im looking forward to it running and buying some cst pulse tires for it going 22 up front 20 in back

No don't say its shitty, All that ever win is damn full blown drag raptors and Dune quads, No love for XC and MX quads on Raptorforum or ModdedRaptor, Good choice on the Pulse tires Adam McGill is running them this year and switched from ITP Quadcross so they must be the ****. They look dang good too

y8umymeg.jpg

Just finished my prototype dash for 660 gonna run with it for a bit than make a nice oval dash one just wanna see how it works

Back