2003 raptor 660r

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I cant take credit for color choice I was gonna paint it black lol geeesfore has an eye for color minus his current choice for springs

Last edited:
Ok as of now have .50 over piston and jug on way a boulard +1 steering stem. A k&n with billet pro flo plate antivibe mounts and a tag fat bar. Also stage 2 hotcam and springs

evuqynug.jpg

Waiting on parts suck so put on new seat cover and put plastics on to get a feel for look

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Them Fullbores look brand new!! I know your pumped for this summer, Big torque monster, What brand valve springs did you order? I was planning later on swapping my S1HC out for a 2 and some hd valve springs. Good choice on the Burgard stem they make real good parts.

There clean. Got alot to do wife put a cap on my budget no worries selling my danger ranger to fund rest of build

baryba3u.jpg

Its like Christmas .50 over piston and jug. Just need my cam and springs and this bitch will be going back together

Took axle apart mushroom headed my thumb with hammer
be3aruvu.jpg

pu3y6u7e.jpg

After bandage
Lol sorry my buddy sent me that was grossed out but found funny thought I would share

Back