2-stroke IT490 motor swap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i run 12's

Well this is my truck.

Vader1.jpg

I don't listen to rap.. Mostly metal, and hardcore stuff. So 10's are plenty good enuf. I actually have 4, 4x6's. 2, 5's. 2, 6x9's. And 2, 10's. 2 rockford 301x400 amps.
:evilface:

I run 1 12" Phantom 1400rms sub(sealed box) and a Cuspid 1000watt mono block amp and I only listen to Rock

i have an 86 4 runner 4 JL 1000w 4 6x9 on the roll bar and 4 mtx 6inch (mid's and hi's 1 in each door and 1 in each side panel in the rear )

4 amps to push it all

metal and rock

I run 1 12" Phantom 1400rms sub(sealed box) and a Cuspid 1000watt mono block amp and I only listen to Rock
lol.. I'm not much for bass.
I just like it loud!!
Plus I have my subs set up to pull out of the back seat.. 12's would be hard to get out of there. (and pack around)
I have 2 young kids, that need car seats. I'm sure you get the idea.

(actually in the picture you can see a car seat in the back. lol)

I built this truck from nothing. I bought it for $400. It was an old atco gas truck. lmfao
http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj492/Mathius79/Vader/

Yeah also keeps the stress level down at the same time. It's like your own little happy place lol

Yeah also keeps the stress level down at the same time. It's like your own little happy place lol
But yah.
I bought a new YZ250 shifter today. It's a bit short, but looks like it'll work. (I actually coulda used the stock shifter. But whats the fun in that)
I also ordered some HD clutch springs, and I ordered some powerlip chain rollers..
I'm going to work on my kicker shaft, and steady bearing mount in the morning.. Wish me luck.

But yah.
I bought a new YZ250 shifter today. It's a bit short, but looks like it'll work. (I actually coulda used the stock shifter. But whats the fun in that)
I also ordered some HD clutch springs, and I ordered some powerlip chain rollers..
I'm going to work on my kicker shaft, and steady bearing mount in the morning.. Wish me luck.

i'd use a banshee shifter like 1998 if it to short

i'd use a banshee shifter like 1998 if it to short

Nah.. The bends of the YZ250 shifter fit the motor nice, I'm just gonna be shifting with more of my foot than my toes.

But anyway, I got my kicker shaft made up today. I also made my steady bearing mount..

I have to clean them up, and get everything mounted. I'll post some pics of it tomorrow.

I'm running factory B pillar speakers in my truck with kenwood 6.5's in the door with tweaters, as well as the factory speakers. Sounds pretty damn good in a regular cab. Mathius, you listen to metal, so I'm gunna say METALLICA:slayer:

I'm running factory B pillar speakers in my truck with kenwood 6.5's in the door with tweaters, as well as the factory speakers. Sounds pretty damn good in a regular cab. Mathius, you listen to metal, so I'm gunna say METALLICA:slayer:

Yah I like Metallica. I also like Sepultura (Soulfly), Pantera, Korn.. You know stuff like that.

Same here. Other than old rock, metal is and new rock are all I listen to. ****, about all I listen to anymore is metallica. Thats the best guitar hero game, too. I do listen to George Strait, but thats it for country.

Back