1996 Warrior Project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raptor 350 rear shock linkage ordered. Will be installing the 660 rear shock when it arrives.

Raptor 350 rear linkage showed up today. Scored it for $12 and it's in really good shape. Don't think the single digit weather is calling my name but hopefully I will install it soon and find out if the 660 shock I have is good.

Thanks Ed, and yeah, definitely looking forward to the warmer weather so I can turn some wrenches without my hands falling off lol.

Was in the high 20's today for the first time in a few weeks so I got me a nice fire going and put on the 660 rear shock and raptor 350 linkage. Obviously haven't tried it but the install went smoothly and the 660 shock is working, so that's good. Once the snow melts, I will mess with spring rates and rebound/compression settings. Have a mojave rear spring I might try.

With the fire behind me I was good working in a t-shirt lol

Last edited:
Damn Trent thats how you heat a garage!! T-shirt huh? I'm jealous. Good stuff man!

Better progression rate, doesn't raise the rear as much for the 660 rear shock install, and puts the rear shock at a better angle.

Last edited:
Back