1996 Warrior Project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a Bike Master Tru Gel. It's blue. Lol. Can't remember where I got it. Online somewhere.

I had a busy day out in the garage today. I have retired the Diamond J kit and have installed a set of +2 Fullfight Racing A Arms. These are used arms that I got a good deal on from a member here. After some shipping issues, I finally have them. They are just sitting loose on the bike right now, since I didn't have any loctite for the balljoint nuts. I should get them finished up tomorrow hopefully.

Next on the build list:
-New Battery (Yeah, still haven't got a new one. Somehow the tusk one came back to life during our last ride, but I have no idea if it made it over the week or not haha)
-Custom Aluminum Sprocket Guard (To replace my mangled oem skidplate)
-Custom Rear Shock Linkage (Yup, still planning on doing this, just busy with school.)
-Front Tires (...or tubes. Both my front tires leak now, thanks to our last trail ride.)
-Steering Stabilizer (Not for a while, but definitely am planning on getting one.)

And now for some pictures: (BTW, the suspension is not supporting any weight and the tires are off the ground in these pics. Tomorrow the bike should be supporting itself again...)

Nice Trent! Those still the 660 shocks I sold ya?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes they are Ed. They were a little soft with the DJ kit, but I think the a arms will give them a better leverage ratio. One is missing the bump stop and the other is about to fall off haha.

They do ride way better than the stock shocks though. I also like the added ride height and suspension travel I get with them.

Yes they are Ed. They were a little soft with the DJ kit, but I think the a arms will give them a better leverage ratio. One is missing the bump stop and the other is about to fall off haha.

More travel!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took it out for a quick test ride today. I need to do some adjustments still to it, but it handles much better with the a arms on. Pics:

Man I have to say i really like it with the RED arms! Matches your quad color scheme, if it will be mine, i will be planning on some Front Shocks COVERS that you like to make that link between RED BLUE WHITE and SILVER, and they will protect your cylinders from water and dirt.
If you can, RESTORE the front Yamaha Letter, probably you can grab those from EBay for 5bucks or less, They will bring neatness to your whole front.

PLEASE VOTE!!!

Complete Project HERE:
http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30709

-WARRIOR 350- to -VELOCIRAPTOR 450::
------------------------------------------------------

MOD LIST::
>Big Bear OIL Cooler MOD
>SUZUKI DRZ400 Direct Shifter,
>Tusk Handlebar Riser 30mm + hand made 36mm Riser,
>ProTaper Handlebar Grips & Handlebar,
>Powermadd Star Handguards,
>Outlaw Billet Fuel Cap,
>Tusk Clutch Cable,
>Tusk CLUTCH Kit + Heavy Duty Springs,
>Moose Racing EZ3 Shorty Clutch Lever Assembly,
>Tusk 36" Rear Brake Line,
>KFX 450 16.5 Front Shocks,
>Raptor 660 Rear Shock,
>BANSHEE Rear Shock Linkage,
>SUZUKI 400z +2 +1 Modded A-Arms,
>Custom Pro Armor Nerfbars & Heelguards,
>Raptor 660 Foot Pegs,
>D.I.D Timing Chain,
>D.I.D X Gold-Ring Chain,
>Clear ACRYLIC Air Box,
>Cold Air Filter INTAKE,
>K&N Air Filter,
>12 Tooth Front Sprocket,
>Hot Rods Bottom End Crankshaft Kit,
>WISECO 11:1 High Compression Piston,
>Hotcams Stage 1 CAM,
>Ported & Polish ENGINE,
>Valve JOB Done,
>Black Box HIGH PERFORMANCE CDI,
>Fox PERFORMANCE Race Coil,
>BRISK Racing Spark Plug,
>YFZ 450 HeadLights,
>Rebuilded Yoshimura PIPE,
>YFZ 450 Radiator Scoop Fenders,
>YFZ Front Hood Fender,
>Raptor 350 Fenders,
>Raptor Fenders Shaved alike YFZ 450,
>Raptor 350 Fuel Tank,
>Raptor 350 Seat & Seat Cover,
>Custom Flip Over Rear Frame & Seat,
>Custom HandMade Case Saver,
>Front LED DayLight Running MOD,
>Raptor 660 i-MX Rool Design IMS front bumper,
>PRO ARMOR Tether Safety KillSwitch,
>+4 Swingarm/3in REAR Wheel Spacers,

http://www.yfm350.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30709

::JCDigital::

I will follow your build.

I bet your ride i better now, than with the Widening Kid -DJ-.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll just pull the " A A " off the front sooner or later. If I find shock covers for a good deal I might grab them. I actually like the white shock look. If you look at the rear fender stickers, the color scheme is gold, blue, red, and silver. I'm honestly looking for performance over appearance right now. In the future it'll get a full tear down and I'll make it look better.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll just pull the " A A " off the front sooner or later. If I find shock covers for a good deal I might grab them. I actually like the white shock look. If you look at the rear fender stickers, the color scheme is gold, blue, red, and silver. I'm honestly looking for performance over appearance right now. In the future it'll get a full tear down and I'll make it look better.

Here::
[

Yes, Performance always comes first.

Yeah, that looks pretty good. I'm planning on getting the a arms powder coated this winter, and then I will call up fullflight and see if I can get some stickers for the arms. Depending on the price, I might look into getting my swingarm powder coated to match, but not sure yet.

I am going to check how can i help you with the Fullflight Decals.
Man, nice signature you made with picture! Thumbs up you like it.

after you put the full flight decals on i would put a clear coat over them because my decals came off within the first time i rode it with the new a arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to spray on clear coat over fresh powder coat... I don't even know if I can get the stickers or not.

Latest posts

Back