.020 over build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right I'm with you there me and jimmy compared the measurements Same length arms but my tie rods are an inch longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like they messed up. I'd give fullflight a call if you ordered it from them

I did order them from full flight I'll be honest I don't mind +2 since they seem to fit really well with my set up im just not sure how how the tie rods are going to work out

4ae8104ee535a5ed2a3f9de688285e4f.jpg
8e01bfc47235f60eefd6e06fbeab5232.jpg
50b5e6bb8d4c649c9c79b71ba989bec6.jpg

This is what the width looks like they might be +3 arms I just don't know since I've never delt with them before

I think I'm going to stick to these arms what ever length they are and just figure out the tie rod length diff

Cody just call em up. They will straighten it all out for ya I'm sure. If they did send you +2 arms & you like em; make em send you the right +2 tie rods.

Oh I plan on it for sure jimmy I do like the +2 it deff evens the plat form for sure +3 were the same price which is why I'm really not to worried about it but I will call them tomorrow for sure to see what they say

Imo +3 is really too wide if you trail ride. Looks good with the +2 width. Are those 450x shocks you have on there?

Ya I have 2 sets I sold one set a while back and picked up the ones you can see and another set powder coated black and red

I do think +3 are to wide but I also think that with the terrain we run here and the type of trails we have it would be an unusual bike to see

Either way lookin good Cody!
Those 12 point adjustable arms can be a pain to dial in perfect but worth it in the end

Ed I will buy you a plane ticket to help me out bro I've drank a 12 pack and still haven't gotten the first side figured out lol

8ba0ec2fcd394fcbdfc1bc5d9ba3d624.jpg
38e82d12fb1f897273f30201da427c0f.jpg
b1837765aee7d6ef0d76ca3cd58cb8f0.jpg

Tie rods are one of the last peices to go on the other part is now I need longer brake lines ha ha but she looks more race ready

Are those yfz450x shocks stock length and do they bind the balljoints at all? looks good btw

They are not stock length but they also don't bind anything but my break lines are bound up really bad they deff aren't long enough

Thanks, they didn't look stock length so that's why I asked. If you unclip the lines from the mounts on the frame by the upper a arm, you can bend the hard lines and make yourself some extra length. Mine are like that until I throw some extra money into my front end, but it works good for now.

I'll deff do that I'm trying to fix her up its deff money right now that is hurting my never ending build

Back