.020 over build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy you must be so happy Cody; nice arms bro!!.... Hey just wanting to know what you think "cold" is out in AZ? Like if its still raining; that's not cold...haha..just playing. Honestly I can't wait for it be warm enough here for it to rain again.

Ha ha cold for us is 50* and below we do 100-120 and won't complain but cold just doesn't work for us jimmy ha ha thanks bro I've been excited since I placed the order the wheels on my truck were nice but well worth the price to get some travel out of my bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet yall are dealing with some heavy snow right now to man that sucks being anywhere northern It has to have its ups though I mean yall get all the fun toys snow cats, snow mobiles and vehicle track-ski systems.!

Ha ha cold for us is 50* and below we do 100-120 and won't complain but cold just doesn't work for us jimmy ha ha thanks bro I've been excited since I placed the order the wheels on my truck were nice but well worth the price to get some travel out of my bike

Dude I can't wait for 50 degrees! Omg just thinking about it makes me excited!!!......haha ...but seriously, good for you man.

Ha ha I hear ya jimmy the best part about blizzards and snow in az is we can get them year round at Dairy Queen for 6$ max with out the frostbite lol how deep is the snow right now I haven't seen anything lately on the news for you guys

I bet yall are dealing with some heavy snow right now to man that sucks being anywhere northern It has to have its ups though I mean yall get all the fun toys snow cats, snow mobiles and vehicle track-ski systems.!

Riding a snow machine is ****** awesome! I went with my buddies a couple weeks ago and borrowed one of their extra machines upstate... Really cool. I want to buy one for next year. And yea; skiing is of course awesome too. I do that like 2x a month. But it gets old...Want dirt & mud & 80s again

Ha ha I hear ya jimmy the best part about blizzards and snow in az is we can get them year round at Dairy Queen for 6$ max with out the frostbite lol how deep is the snow right now I haven't seen anything lately on the news for you guys

I've got at least 2ft of snow on the ground for 6 weeks straight now. It just snowed another 6 inches yesterday..there are 7-8 ft mounds of snow at the top of my driveway from the plow. It doesn't get above freezing temperature wise either. And that's warm compared to other places ...

No doubt man ! I've only seen pictures of them and have never skiied so I think that would be a blast. I'll send you some heat soon bro it's suppose to get back in the 90's in a couple weekends! Hopefully I will be hitting some trails by then but have to find a video on the install of these arms they were ordered as +3 but they look like +2 not sure if it's just in adjustments or if it was a error in shipment

Send that heat bro!!!....tomorrow I can measure my arms & tie rod sleeve and If yours are an inch bigger; you Good.

That would be awesome bro! Thank you. Btw nice bike it's come along way since the last time I saw pic of it just before I sold mine

Stupid question but the instructions don't make much sense on the control arms how do I know,how many turns it takes to establish the +3 adjustment on my a arms they are the same length as +2 arms but with some longer tie rods it's not making any sense to me. Any help would be much appreciated

c11d04120d837c2a65bad45c1848210a.jpg

Getting to the point were I'm starting to understand it

Pretty sure they sent +2 arms not sure what the hell the diff is but they seem semi short

The heims and ball joints have insanely long threaded shafts though

Well I don't know what to tell ya. If you put them on and are around 46" wide with stock rims, you probably got +2 arms.

Back