.020 over build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya it sucks but the wait Time gives me a chance to do other things on the bike and get input from y'all on ideas

Reshaped and molded my fenders looks like a cobra
FFA40963-52DA-4785-8A6B-DAAF4584C692-14557-0000138DD2F7D487_zps5f27b62b.jpg

5A1EB010-0E63-4A59-A8C3-142FD31EE659-14557-0000138BD0610389_zpsdbe416ff.jpg

Getting to the look I wanted switching back to 20-10-9 rears to give it a better layout

So I finally got through to the company who I ordered my cam through again today and turns out I'm getting it directly from the manufacture as well as some minor freebies nothing real crazy but anythings better than nothing so come the 23rd ill have my cam and some other little things because of back order wait time

Ya the guys I talked to were really cool and the one service rep said he had a warrior he was modding so I told him to jump in with the family here on yfm

Ed came and saved the day again lol I had ordered my cam,cam chain,gasket and the top end checked out my stock springs and head they were in good shape needless to say I over looked the cam bearing a almost tragic mistake but Ed brought it up and gave me the link to get it so got that ordered so back on track cam is now in transit for the second time lol and with every ones help and motivational efforts my bike should be up and going in time for next weekend possibly if every thing comes in I can't explain how greatful I am for every one helping me out with parts,advice,guidance and the motivation to push the build forward

Awesome feeling getting parts at the door or just the feeling when pressing purchase LOL. Its that addiction we all have for these machines. And by the way you have a great attitude, I too am grateful for this site as well, Ive met a lot of cool as dudes here.

Thanks beast Alex bro it will come in time bro what do u need I have extra parts maybe I can help I'm just hoping like no other I don't have bottom end problems after I build the top end up

And your exactly right my day goes from. Crap to great with a click or a ring at the door bell not a thing I wouldn't do for my bike ever as well as my new found family aka the warrior clan y'all are chill guys

Thanks beast Alex bro it will come in time bro what do u need I have extra parts maybe I can help I'm just hoping like no other I don't have bottom end problems after I build the top end up

I got it covered lol, I just did a top end rebuild with a Wiseco and a hcs1, and it runs but won't run for long. The carb is screwed up. I should be getting a 38mm VM from ms_warrior soon though. :tup:

I got it covered lol, I just did a top end rebuild with a Wiseco and a hcs1, and it runs but won't run for long. The carb is screwed up. I should be getting a 38mm VM from ms_warrior soon though. :tup:

You keep going like that and you'll be Elite dude!

Bikes rideable again lock nut came off of the rocker and wedged between the spring and the head wall that was the noise that I heard but was unable to locate

But I still have parts coming in its so quiet valve wise u don't hear them at .004 both sides with the new pipe it's got mad power can't wait to get cam and chain in and start the full build this is deffinitely my home on the net

Latest posts

Back