.020 over build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shindy valves are pretty decently priced
and the kibblewhite hd spring kits seem to do the job

So shindys are good then? Cause I found the shindy pair for 30.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haven't heard anything bad about them
are you going stock size or +1 ?
Kibblewhite black diamonds run about $50 for the pair and $80 for the spring kit

Not all to sure what the difference is really or if I could even use a plus one

Ill stick to stock for now just go after market valves and kibblewhite black diamond springs only because come spring ill be doing a stroker kit I just want a little more toy to play with right now till I can fully build it out top to bottom after my house is finished

9A4106E1-3025-47D6-A05C-C29604FEDB14-10980-00000EEE5B658110_zps89dee7a5.jpg

Had some play time before my girlfriend got home so I installed the exhaust

Got to dark before I could start tear down so I fought the exhaust to check distance before sand blasting the head pipes

586D4E55-ADCF-4CB4-B765-519332D0DE30-11620-00000FE1A901983A_zps0f41d384.jpg

In the light pulled the rear fenders off going to pull the fronts off fab a new battery box don't care much for the plastic one as well as get a start on the rebuild now that I have my shop cleaned out and the gaskets were delivered today

I agree I rode a warrior yesterday that had +2s and yfz shocks the handling was un real the stance was aggressive and it made me realize I have to have the arms since I have the yfz shocks in storage

If your worried about the overspray, You can use fingernail polish remover it has acetone in it and will get rid of most of it until you get some thinner. Just don't let your ol lady catch ya stealin it.

Ha ha ya she would rip me a new ass luckily I have thinner I was touching them up for got to lower my shield for over spray and shot them as you can see but it'll come off

Turns out the shipping number on my cam was falsely put through the company I ordered it through emailed me apologizing for the inconvenience and said they will have it from the supplier on the 23rd and will get it to me as soon and they can due to back order

That sucks, And that's quite a long time. I would make them hook me up with some promo items or some kind of freebie for the mistake. I hate that for ya man.

Back