• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beastmode17

Reaction score
UPDATE 12/31/14 GO TO LAST PAGE TO SEE CURRENT PARTS LISTED. I sale on Several forums and social media groups so bare with me if I don't reply right away . THANKS Fellow Members

Heres a current list of parts I have, If you see anything you need or want PM me or post on thread. Reasonable prices, Will help you out anyway I can if theres a money issue.

UPDATE 5/16/2014 Please go to the last page always to see the new parts listed, Also if you have bought a part or parts from me FEEDBACK would be greatly appreciated, If I have forget to leave feedback for you please let me know. Thanks to everyone that has bought parts from this thread and off the YFM Facebook group.

PARTS LIST

660 Raptor front shocks yellow SOLD George
350 Raptor front shocks white SOLD
Protaper SE Raptor bend matte black, with new protaper bar pad Sold CJ
Protaper Tridensity grips Grey middles with Blue ends like new Sold CJ
350 Raptor Heelguards SOLD still have a set for 660's
YFZ 450 Headlight shrouds the originals not the X models SOLD
YFZ 450 or 350 Raptor Headlight complete, Top tab broken but can ziptie
350 Raptor black hood SOLD
350 Raptor blue dash
YFZ or 350 raptor taillight lens SOLD
660 Raptor lever with linkage
350 Raptor lever with linkage
350 Raptor parking brake with cable
350 Raptor air filter with housing Pay it forward Coty
350 Raptor front and rear OEM brake lines
350 Raptor OEM grab bar Sold to Geeessfore
350 Raptor stator cover SOLD ALEX
350 Raptor OEM front bumper Sold to Geeessfore
Universal Red 757 Parking brake blockoff plate SOLD
KFX 450 CV4 hoses green SOLD
KFX 450 red billet inline cooler SOLD Sparky
YFZ 450 silver billet inline cooler SOLD Sparky

I have more OEM parts for 660's, 350's and some parts for KFX 450 and YFZ. I basically listed what parts most ask for or need. I can post pics if needed, Heres a few pics of some of the parts ,

Last edited:
Update, The billet inline coolers are sold to Sparky, The airfilter and cage gone to Coty. Once again sorry about the full inbox, im getting swamped with PM's. Phantomlord I will post pics of the headlight sockets and bulbs tonight, also of the Carbon fiber dash up close.

@Weston man your about 3 hours late, If this guy backs out then they are yours.

Heres a few more Aftermarket parts, ModQuad Billet throttle cover, Billet master cover, ModQuad Black anodized handlebar clamp.

@Phantomlord Heres those pics you asked for of the Carbon Fiber dash, And the light sockets, I have plenty of the H6M bulbs I just haven't dug them out yet. You can have the sockets and bulbs just pay the shipping, And we will work out a deal on the dash through PM's. The dash does not include the green indicator or the red indicator

ModQuad 42mm chain roller New It has been installed but never rode on just pushed back and forth while on quad, fits many way better than a skateboard wheel lol

New ALBA Action blue anodized brake line clamps, However missing one of the reducers.

Thanks PhantomLord for the quick payment, Yours and Sparkys parts are scheduled pickup for tomorrow. I will give you the tracking # when I get in from work tomorrow. I looked those headlight sockets up on ebay and they are wanting almost 30 a piece for them lol that's crazy, man glad I could hook you up.

whow,, thanks for the hook dude!!!I have the warrior ones but the rubber seal dosent fit on the raptor headlights so im going to use yours and switch the actual wire plugs so i dont have to cut my harness up, well thats my plan anyway..

Drknight77 Heres the pics of the CEETgripper seat cover for the 660's and also A pic of the billet rear grab bar/Fender mounts, And a High performance racing coil with NGK plug cap mod.

Its hard to see the NGK the white has wore off, But a little whiteout would fill it in lol, This part is used but works perfect I just upgraded to a AMR monster coil.

Coty heres the pic of the Air filter and cage

Latest posts

Back