What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday i have a date planned with mine.... First we'll start off with some appetizers like some donuts or sugar wheelies, then comes the main course. Might have to share a big fat muddy steak or fall off the bone swamp ribs. Then its a hard ride thru the swamp to get her all hott and wet. We'll have some desert in the woody trails or at the creek bottom, maybe some mud covered ice cream or something along them lines. Then its another hard and wet ride back to the house where ill finish the job and put her away wet.....:rock:

Cleaned her all up today, Damage report:
- batter terminal destroyed (need new battery)
- Giant tree throne put 2 holes in the front left tire(plugged em)
- Rolled it once(bent levers and hand guards
- having problems with getting water in the connectors

Must have been from not enough pregame.... Shoulda went with 3 shots instead of 1

Last edited:
Saturday i have a date planned with mine.... First we'll start off with some appetizers like some donuts or sugar wheelies, then comes the main course. Might have to share a big fat muddy steak or fall off the bone swamp ribs. Then its a hard ride thru the swamp to get her all hott and wet. We'll have some desert in the woody trails or at the creek bottom, maybe some mud covered ice cream or something along them lines. Then its another hard and wet ride back to the house where ill finish the job and put her away wet.....:rock:

dork...ahahahahaha!!! j/k :laughup:

In the last Two weeks, while I've been at work. I have bought Full Flight +2 A-arm, rear wheel spacers, DG Performance exhaust, 350 Raptor pegs, and a used reverse shifter lever (old on fell off first day I had it). Can't wait to get home and start installing.

Ripped all plastics off along with gas tank. Getting ready for new cam, custom intake boot and putting 13t back on.

- having problems with getting water in the connectors

Can of dielectric grease buddy, it'll do you good.

I paid for my head work, bought some new small parts for the head and got a full complete front brake setup off of a YFZ450.............I spent to much money. Wife's gunna kill me.

Finally got me a goddamn carb with the motherf**king waterproof side
plate on it.....just paypal'd a member here for it....

I feel like driving over and wooping the ass of the retard I got it from....
Who would have known getting such a trivial part could be such a bitch?

Going for a blast in the drainage ditches when I get home....

Jebby

Wife? damn dude i never knew you were hitched. lol

Well, Im engaged now, finally, after 8 years I poped the question. So, I'm practly married. Wedding is next September. Wife is easier to type then fiancé.

Took off the plastics and did a bit of cleaning to get ready for a bit of a rebuild with a new case
100_0178.jpg

Pulled the jug off quad addicts' it GRENADED
broken parts list
both valves
Both rockers
cylinder bore
piston ( skirt decided it didn't like the rest of it's self)
Crank rod bearings and piston skirt locked it up solid
and one valve stud

Ya I think he got it good this time

Latest posts

Back