Wellsville OH

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hillsville is illegal. And yes they will bust your for riding there and parking nearby.

People still ride there quite regularly. Its getting in and out that is the issue.

Private property, as in privately owned or federal or ? Old coal dump or strip job? Just curious.
Yeah, he literally got "ambushed" - twice.

Dunno. I have never personally ridden at hillsville yet I know people that ride there all the time.

BTW, I'm riding in the ville this weekend. Late notice but come on out if yah want. Saturday. I'll be on a honda........ugh, and one that only has two wheels, double ugh!

We should set something up for memorial day now so people can plan on comming ahead of time, i know i'll be down there again this year.

Cool cool. Start up a thread. I'll be there of course. FYI I party my ass on Memorial Day Weekend. Be prepared to try and keep up!

We should also plan some "off" weekend rides too.

that would be alright but MDW is when all the crazies come out its a fun time

is when all the crazies come out, its a fun time

Hah, I'm glad you agree. I didn't think you had any fun last year. Just wait till you stick around for some night riding, thats the REAL fun, you have seen nothing yet!

i acually had a great time i wasn't prepaired to go til 6am in the mourning is all lol

Latest posts

Back