Wellsville OH

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my brother in law was tellin me about brandon!!!! wtf?!?!? sorry I missed out on all the fun, couldn't get my chain back on track, will be ready this week though and then another round soon.

Yeah, its crazy man. I couldn't believe it when I got the news. Did you know him as well?

I think we need to setup some kind of weekend get together!! i plan on making it down every chance i get this year!

Hells yeah doods. I'm usually down every other weekend. Next weekend is my Hatfeild trip with the fam, then when I get back, my FOX's are being rebuilt and a .415 Megacycle cam is goin in! Then I'm game to come back out and play.

i am deff heading down again right after i get all these parts installed i hear the hills calling me back!

i was on ur grab bar the whole time don't lie lol well except the time you and ur bro had the heart to heart talk smack dab in the middle of scooby quarter of the way up.....

i was on ur grab bar the whole time don't lie lol well except the time you and ur bro had the heart to heart talk smack dab in the middle of scooby quarter of the way up.....

Hahahaha. Yeah, after he watched me almost die one time, he gets a little worried from time to time. Just had to reassure him I'm invincible. :slayer:

Speakin of scoob, you gunna give it a run here soon? I don't see to many warriors give it a go to often. I got some other good hills that are fun to practice climb down there too.

oh yeah once i get the parts n shits on the quad i will deff be up for sum hills

i heard they were actually closing down wellsville this year? idk if thats true because they say that all the time. anyone know if thats true or not?

i heard they were actually closing down wellsville this year? idk if thats true because they say that all the time. anyone know if thats true or not?

HAHHahahah :haha:. NO, wellsville is not closed. Oak Tree's property has been sold. the rest is still there to wheel on. I moved my campground over to the village. I also run the wellsville forum, wellsvilletrails.com If you wheel there, I suggest signing up and gettin all of the REAL info about the place.

Somebody explain Hillsville to me please. Legal or no? I know a local who goes there but has gotten busted for trespassing more than once...

Latest posts

Back