*Updated* yamahaquad350's warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahaquad350

Reaction score
My 2000 Warrior 350 (for now anyways)

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-286367.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-286372.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-286381.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-286370.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-286395.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-265253.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-265241.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-265238.jpg

Let me know what you all think of her...my G-force axle is gonna be longer then expected...the barings wich i replace a year ago arent in as good of condition as i hoped so im gonna order some for it and a new oil plug....and while im waiting im gonna go ahead and paint my carrier blue (the same as the hubs) ....expect some pics of the freshly painted carrier in the next week or so!

Love it man you know that; you need to get on that tutorial on what you used exactly and did to polish that clutch cover!! :mad:

Looks awesome man, cant wait for the carrior and axle. And god damn Spencer...Got enough stickers on that thing?! ;D.

Looks great and its still my fav warrior of all time.

lol...busy busy...death iv been meaning to try and start one for the past 2 months but i havnt had the time...but i promiss when i do i shall make it worth it!

and dmc_350_raptor lol thanks for rubing it in! yeah i know ...there alot goin on right now...but after i finaly get the axle in and we can move alll our **** to the new building ill get right on that! lol i just started La Cross and with that work and school im runing out of time to paint stuff! lol but yeah it deff needs to be done...iv diside to paint it flat black..it really isnt as bad as what the pics loook like lol i just looked at it and it looks like its rusting! lol but honestly its not its just dirty! lol but thanks for the AWSOME coments man!

p.s. lol what can i say i like stickers...i have more im thinkin about puting on it ..and i still want to get some ac nurfs so i can put some more ac stickers on it! :cool: ;D

Hey looks good man. Its the best looking blue warrior ive seen. where did you get your works shocks from?

thanks bro i really appriteate it! the shocks i got from gopartsdirect.com free shiping and the best price iv found!

thanks ruben...yes yes...iv got them on my raptor too..love em .... there my #1 choice for aarms...for all my future quads wicked is what they will get! :cool:

lol dmc_350_raptor im gettin there ill see if i cant get some pics of what she looks like right now tomaro

thats one of the nicest warriors i have seen also is that sheet metal were your fox sticker is on cuz it look real nice.

hey thanks bro i really apreatiate that....some people have told me they didnt really care for my little light gap cover :( :-[ ::) but iv kinda grown to liking it alot...its kinda like the focal point of the whole thing...but yes its actualy stainless steal the same that i use on the scoops i make....thanks again for the complement!

thanks bro...the hood i made...and have been asked buy a couple people resently about making them....right now i dont make them but if your are deff intrested pm and we may beable to work something out....

ok guys back to my quad i finaly got some pics and today or tomaro im gonna be posting them...be honest and tell me what yall think of her...just keep in mind shes a work in progress and most if not all your sudgestions are probably on my to do list :cool:

Yes Spencer that is lookin SWEEEET ;D. I love that axle. I like thae painting you did. Looks real good.

Latest posts

Back