*Updated* yamahaquad350's warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys ...shes coming along pretty good now....

Soon to come:
outerwear air box cover, K&N filter, rejet, ac nurfs, 19in front holeshots on baja racing rims, paint the head pipe flat black along with cuting off thoughs mounting stubs for the heat guard, polish the nurfs, and ac front bumper, get that gyr or what ever polished side cover for the left side, noss chain guard (polished), oil cooler, 446 fst kit, dual braided break lines silver, blue braided rear break line, costum heal guards maybe dimond plate or stainless ....havnt disided...rebuild the rear shock from works or TCS....eledebrock carb maybe ....and paint some varies other things...maybe some costom powdercoat from dave ...who knows....but after that im about outa things to do :cool:

if your going to be running 19 inch front tires, uhhh i hope youll be running a 18 rear, gonna look pretty funny with bigger tires in the front then in the rear IM0, and hey you got any itp stickers left?

ummm...no its not....one inch isnt gonna make all that great of a diffrents....plus the aarms make it one inch forward so ita all even it self out alittle...pluse im laking some ground clearnce when i go threw our mud as it is .....2 inches less and i mines well take my wheels off and chain her up to the raptor ::)

...ohh and yeah i have quit a few itp stickers left ;D :cool: :-* thanks for asking ...think i might go slap them to my tool box or something

If you want ITP stickers do what I did. Go and call up ITP and bitch about not having any - state that you have purchased a full set of their wheels and tires and you are disappointed that you have not received any. I asked for six stickers and they sent me 12 of them for free lol.... They mailed them the day after I called and I got them in 5 days. I think my exact quote to them was "I have purchased a full set of tires and wheels from you people; what do I need to buy to get some freaking stickers!?" ;D

WOW!! You must really like stickers to pull something like that..... Nice, I really admire your Warrior, sweet shocks. And... a 1 inch difference in tire size won't affect anything. I used to run stock 22" on the front with 20" shredder rears. All it did was make the front end look a little high. I could pull great donuts too....

Dont feel bad I had 22" on the front an 18" on the rear for a lil while now that look fucked up.haha

Look what my girl friend got me for my b-day :p

intakepics010.jpg

plugs003.jpg

plugs001.jpg

in a week or 2 maybe ill have time to rejet it and ill get a review up for all this stuff in a month or so ....once we get the occupentcey permit for the new shop ill get some pics of where i do all my magic and ill have time to do the header and polish some more ....bumper, pipe cap and then do up a oil cooler maybe......

Your warrior is ****** wide as hell. Thats also the best persent a girlfreind can ever give. Except for gettin layed maybe...idk tough decision...but keep up the good work.

lol geting laid isnt a present thats just manditory....like eating and sleeping :-*

but thanks for the complement bro!

Latest posts

Back