The real Junkyard Pig II

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hummm is right. Gotta concentrate on this mustang of mine then its gung ho on this thing lil by lil. Finding a motor with the carbs and all will be tough.

remember if you do a motorcycle motor transplant that on the bikes the rear sprocket has more teeth, so you will want to run a small front to make up for that or you'll loose some torque

wouldnt be as good as a raptor 660, so imo seems kinda pointless
why wouldn't it be? besides the fact that with with the parts needed to complete it could be kept under $1000.00 total. oh and here is 660 stock hp#s
California stock models have 33hp. The other 49 states have 37hp So in stock form the tt600 and the xt550 both have more hp. Yes the 660 can be built up but so can every other motor in the world. And hybrid warrior with air cooled moter is the perfect sleeper.

you set on hybriding this thing? (got the time or money for that?) I got a complete engine I can give you a deal on........make this the bitches bike. (any friend that shows up not having something to rude gets the bitches bike. Just make sure that the ball joints are good! Hahahah)

why wouldn't it be? besides the fact that with with the parts needed to complete it could be kept under $1000.00 total. oh and here is 660 stock hp#s
California stock models have 33hp. The other 49 states have 37hp So in stock form the tt600 and the xt550 both have more hp. Yes the 660 can be built up but so can every other motor in the world. And hybrid warrior with air cooled moter is the perfect sleeper.
You can get alot of HP out of a 660. With duals, 3-plug head, intake, FCR's, cam, 720 BB. I think you would be around 60hp give or take a little. I think a sled motor would be the best, IMO.

You can get alot of HP out of a 660. With duals, 3-plug head, intake, FCR's, cam, 720 BB. I think you would be around 60hp give or take a little. I think a sled motor would be the best, IMO.

The only bad part is a sled motor isn't made for a chain drive system or standard trans

yeah it would be cool that it would be quite the sleeper, but i htink some twin cylinder streetbike engine woulld be sweet, and the raptor can be brought up to close to 50 with just piping jetting and airflow

i think something like this would be good: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yama...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2306a2b59b

Back