sport bike rear brake?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really big balls!lol
that's why pretty soon here my blaster will be sporting warrior hubs/spindals along with warrior calipers untill I can get a pair of yfz450 calipers to throw on the little bitch

You don't need dual piston calipers on a blaster that thing will endo right over with warrior calipers cuz it's all ready super light

they are almost the same weight as the warrior. blaster 324lbs, warrior 394 lbs. i dont think that is that far off!

No but the blaster is about 8" shorter in wheel base.

The duel piston calipers do stop faster because they can give more stopping power before they lock up, I wanted them so I didn't have to work so hard to get it to stop.

Alex that caliper will work but its gonna be supper touchy and want to lock the tires if you jump on it hard. The yfz duel piston is as big a caliper as the rear will ever need.

have you guys every just tried to tear them down and rebuild them? i am going to powder mine and put some fresh seals in them... usually that does wonders for breaking power... dont get me wrong dual piston is always better for seals are really cheap

Back