sport bike rear brake?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beastly: i thought i would be cool just cause it would have SOOO much power, and would be alot better than my first gen one.
ibjamm: my quad goes just fine lol

damn right! what is it runnin right now? 240 horse to the rear wheels? i gotta have a 2" thick chain just to hold that power! lol

i have several different sport bike calipers in stock if you need measurements off anything

That idea is defiantly not worth it! The yfz caliper on mine will stop any tire at any speed on any surface! It's on the verge of too much brake. Unless you bike weighs a ton it doesn't matter how much bigger the brake is once your tire starts to skid you have just lost braking power.
Just my 0.02$

Do you guys think the stock brakes are that bad? I dont seem to have an issue with mine. Not trying to be a dick just wondering

Oh i see. I too like modding things. Just wasnt sure if there was an issue with the stockers I wasnt seeing.

I'm thinking about modding a rear dual piston caliper with master and pedal from my buddys 2010 250 ninja knock off crotch rocket it almost bolts right up to the Blaster rear carrier

Back