Smoked A Blaster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jacob said:
lol i wish u had a vid of the race
I know this thread is as old as the lint in my belly button , but I actually have vid of me SPANKING a 660Rappy , 450R , and keeping up with a stock Banshee . If I knew how to post it I would .

Dude! Glenn, you really need to get a photobucket account, its free. Youtubes free too man.

i wanna race a stock warrior with my blaster... i used a GPS on mine and it being geared for woods i got 50mph out of it but then again it is modded out the ass

Tyler said:
YA! ^ i want to see some vids of you racing your warrior!
Ill see what I can do, I know it would be the ONLY Flattrack Warrior vid on u -tube .

BeastlyWarrior228 said:
you gonna do the flattrack at the indoors ill be in novice quad on mine
I doubt it :( I work SAT. and SUN. so I probably wont be able to make the indoors . You should try to make it to Big Game some time , they'd **** if TWO warriors showed up and put a spankin on em !

ya ill probably do a couple showings at big game i raced a banshee there a few times a couple years ago. and i hope i can beat them my motor is all stock all i have is a pipe

BeastlyWarrior228 said:
ya ill probably do a couple showings at big game i raced a banshee there a few times a couple years ago. and i hope i can beat them my motor is all stock all i have is a pipe
Mine's stock to - but it's LOW and WIDE . I run 5th gear pinned , unless theres a banshee slowing me down ;D

I do work Saturday but I get off at 1;30 . I head straight to the track when I get home . I dont get home till 5:00 on sunday . What time does Summit start ?

deadlastracing said:
Get those vids uploaded yet Glenn?
NO !!!! F-me , now ive seem to missplace some cords and cant even charge the recorder .

Latest posts

Back