Smoked A Blaster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not the quad that is junk, its the owners that make the quad sound bad.

nah she lets me ride it cause i let her ride my bayou but i didnt beat a blaster lol

the blasters are fast and so are the raptor350s, but i beat a worked raptor 350 on my stock 400ex n ive only been riding a clutch for a few weeks, between a blaster and a raptor350 i think the raptor would win

the blasters are fast and so are the raptor350s, but i beat a worked raptor 350 on my stock 400ex n ive only been riding a clutch for a few weeks, between a blaster and a raptor350 i think the raptor would win
uv basicly just re wrote everything that was said.. plus this threads been dead

**** it. as long as there isn't any money on the race, take and race that comes your way. You might get beat, but everytime you'll gain experience. Thats what it all about.
you have inspired me to take on my friends 660R, even thought he weighs about 300 pounds, and him being a newb, who'd win?

That depends on how bad he is on his 660. If he can get it in gear at a decent pace and not stall it, he should have you beat, but I'd try it. If my friend had a 660, and I beat him, he'd never live it down.
~Bill

well this is why i think i might be able to

I had a drag with him and his friend on their 660R's and i was on my tw200.
Flat pavement, he was crawling away from me around 65-70

Two days ago, i dragged my friend, to see what the new sproket did to my speed. So it was him on my warrior, me on the tw, uphill and we got to 65 before the pavement ended

mind you, 300 pounds is a lot of ass to haul for a quad, even though he has a power advantage

Latest posts

Back