Refreshing the Ole Dogg!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CAM00277-1.jpg
Axle and carrier assembled, one more piece of the puzzle.

Last edited:
Just wanted to update guys, I bought a adjustable link for my bike so that I could dial in the ride height since I have the 660 shock. I ordered one for a Warrior/Banshee but got sent one for a 660/700. It's cool though, it's a much nicer piece and I've already modded it for width to fit Between the attachment rails. It's a good 2.5" longer than the stocker for the Warrior but the 660 raises the tail up quite a bit so this should her me what I want. Worst case scenario is that it's too long and I'll shorten the the aluminumr block down and lop off some thread and then I'll have it were I need it.
IMG-20130816-WA0000.jpg

It's not done yet. I just put the link in to see where the bike would sit for a baseline. I'm going to shorten the link b/c it's way too long. Also the swingarm is an inch longer than what I ordered. I guess it'll NE ok.

Wow people sending you the wrong **** all the time lol.. What did the do give you a +3 swinger

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

I hear ya man.. I would have measured it as soon as I had gotten it though.. Live and learn lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back