Refreshing the Ole Dogg!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But there's more, lol!
The DRW track special, awesome piece btw
CAM00142.jpg

+2 Swingarm Shop swinger,
CAM00179.jpg
There's also a Tusk HD axle to go with this but idk if I have a pic.

Looks awesome James!!
does that red on the frame have pearl in it? looks kinda pearlecent
those arms are killer
let me know how the +2 swinger is on trails it's gonna be my next big buy for #5

Will do Ed, I think I'm going to like it allot, looks and function. No there isn't any pearl in the paint, ours a straight red with Valspar MS200 clear on it. I really like the way this clear works, looks, ease of use, etc. It's really a great product.

Ok, back to some pictures. Tires on the front were soso and I never was a huge fan of the 22" fronts do off with those and on with some new Holeshot XCR's.
CAM00218.jpg

One thing I knew I had to have since the 1st pics I saw of them was Sparky's air scoops, they look awesome on the machine and should definitely help with cooling, especially since my oil cooler is mounted directly between them.
CAM00221.jpg
CAM00222-1.jpg

And for you guys that don't know where I put the cooler, ours between the down tubes in front of the engine. Some of you guys will prolly say that it's a pretty small cooler but honestly out get great airflow and even more with the scoops. I ran it 3 days at H/M and it did a great job.
CAM00028.jpg
just a small image of the axle.
CAM00226.jpg
also bought new all balls bearings for it. Line and billet clamps from ASR to tie in the swinger.
CAM00228.jpg
I also have the billet clamps for the front as well, I wanted a nice clean finished look for it.

Lol see your stocking up on parts me too but its gonna wait til I do my 388 whole new look and paint... Yours is gonna look sick to when you get it back together James!!:evilface:

I couldn't resist the rev box. Greg @ CWR and I discussed thus when I was building the engine. Thus is why I left the +4 Vito's key out. This will give me and actual advance/retard curve instead of just +4 degrees over the entire rev range. It's supposed to advance the bottom and retard the top so best of both worlds.
CAM00231-1.jpg

And here is Pat and I at H/M.
0630031038-1.jpg

Lmao I hear ya james its a labor of love! But its nice when you can see a finished product that's when u can really appreciate it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Yessir, you know that's right! My wallet is totally busted though, lol! I still want some flexx bars on top of it all,.I'm going to search c list nationwide and try to find a decent used set.

Lol Ive been looking for ya and havent found ****..

Latest posts

Back