Rebiulding my Warrior!!! AKA "Red Headed Step Child"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rebiuld of my Warrior has begun!!

Ya the nets would for sure look good if they were a different color.

least get gasmans hood and tank cover.

the worst part about my plastics is the buddy that owned it before me rolled in more times than they could count(they used it in the pastures at his place). so the the blue has so prominent of stress marks that ive tryed to do the heat trick, and they didnt even fade a little. plus theres some pretty deep scratches. besides i like gasmans front fenders. if i get his plastic im probably gonna still gonna do the thing with my original hood and tank cover, cause then i can take my time and make it look good

well got the belly skid on and wanted to ask you guys if it looks like its sittting right:
1269389819831.jpg

i also took my pipe off and the header that i got from bomber and painted them black with high heat paint. they look alot better
1269388146412.jpg

1269388128318.jpg

now i just need to get the bearings and bushings i need and pull those parts off and paint them. then get the plastics figured out. i still might be getting gasmans just depends on how much it costs me to fix my truck.

Yeah, your skid looks goofy, It shouldn't be out that far in the front unless it got bent. If anything Id put it behind the bumper. that front part I'm guessing should run the front frame rail. If anything on your plastics, I say just get a red hood and tank cover. It will look good and not cost so much. Save money for other parts.

it didnt get bent but im startin to think they sent the wrong one. but it will be easy to modify a remedy to it. ive been startin to think about just changin up the colors like that, especially after the deal i have found on a cam its a megacycle 252x1. that i think would compliment my piston and other mods. correct me if im wrong

gotcha you scared me for a minute, i think if i end up getting it im gonna get the adjustable cam gear so i can play with where the powers at a little. but that would be after i got it in and played a little to see how i liked it as is.

Looking a lot better. Better plastics will drasticly change the look.

plastics wise for the fenders at least temporarily im gunna do somekind of trimming and hit them with some blue Fusion paint lightly to hide the fading. im gonna pic the stuff up today to scoop the hood and ill go from there.

well im not gettin that cam it was on ebay and i notice the main guy biddin agianst me had only bid on the sellers stuff. so he has another account set up biddin on his own stuff so i let it go. i will just keep lookin. on a side note i think the hood im scoopin is gonna look good when im done.

That might be cool. In the end its your bike. You know what you like. All red would be cool too? (hood tank and seat)

anyone good with photoshop to give me a few ideas of what it would look like with a couple different color schemes.

well i hit one side of the rear fenders with sandpaper and paint and it looks good. i decided to takes pics its of opposite sides but they were both in about the same shape. im gonna do the rest of the rear fenders tommorrow and if that dont take to long start on the fronts heres the pics:
before
1269907665520.jpg

after
1269907651915.jpg

Latest posts

Back