New Tater' Cannon! *UPDATE* FUEL INJECTION!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say get a video, but you never know who will see it. If you wonder who put that video of the class B 1/4 stick in the state park garbage can on bigboys.com you know now! ::) That fucker flew over 30 ft in the air!!!

You can get the same results with 2" mortars in porta-potties and under garbage cans from the ejection charge!

I built a basic one out of PVC pipe. Load her up with paintballs and give her a touch of ether and i shot boats going by all day

Are potato guns legal or illegal? Ive heard both, so i was just wondering.

Depends on the state and town regulations. My town dosent care so its ok. Even the cops asked me how far it shoots

Are potato guns legal or illegal? Ive heard both, so i was just wondering.

The ATF says they are NOT illegal but each town could have different restrictions. The best rule of thumb is not to shoot them where you couldn't get away with shooting a shotgun.

Yeah I would say that is a good rule to live by. I am sure these things sound like a real cannon when firing.

When are we gonna see this thing in action...damn it all ready...blow something up:)

I posted the vid of the state parks garbage can going into orbit, now post your ******* potato cannon taking out a deer or something!!! ;D

I posted the vid of the state parks garbage can going into orbit, now post your ******* potato cannon taking out a deer or something!!! ;D

At the moment I am coaxing my friend into letting me shoot him at about 40 feet with a balled up sock. I shot one into his door to show him the power and he’s thinking twice about it now... ::)

I will get it though! But he says he wants to wear a chest protector and helmet.

...Pussy! :mad:

well you sand out there and let him fire that **** at you... bet you would want a chest protector and helment.. lol

well you sand out there and let him fire that **** at you... bet you would want a chest protector and helment.. lol

I would not let him fire it at me at all but this kid is retarded lol! I never thought a sock could hit a metal door so hard and leave a small circular dent.

wellif he seen the dent in the door and even thought about it for a second then he deserves to get shot with it

[quote:pqi7vmq9]I posted the vid of the state parks garbage can going into orbit, now post your ******* potato cannon taking out a deer or something!!! ;D

At the moment I am coaxing my friend into letting me shoot him at about 40 feet with a balled up sock. I shot one into his door to show him the power and he’s thinking twice about it now... ::)

I will get it though! But he says he wants to wear a chest protector and helmet.

...Pussy! :mad:[/quote:pqi7vmq9]

Id do it cant hurt any whorse then when i was shot with a .22 in the back of my leg 2 years ago if u want to hear the story ask.. Plus we have Pellet Gun wars all the time.

[quote:tlsa7g6t]

...Pussy! :mad:

Id do it cant hurt any whorse then when i was shot with a .22 in the back of my leg 2 years ago if u want to hear the story ask.. Plus we have Pellet Gun wars all the time.[/quote:tlsa7g6t]

A .22 is like a pellet gun lol... Let me shoot you with say... a potato @ 400 MPH! lol.

Latest posts

Back