New Bow

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I can't pick a party and stick with it - there' s no way. I'm against the continued increase in gun control... I have to side with Death and my earlier comments that if anything enforce what's there - not create more rediculous laws.

Then there's the abortion thing - you HAD to open that doorway gawd damn it. That's evil - see I'm 100% pro-choice. What I personally believe DOES not matter, but by choosing PRO-LIFE, I give everyone the RIGHT to decide for themselves. Whether I choose to be involved in an abortion or not, shouldn't be regulated by the government - people need to be able to decide what is right for them, not everyone else.

Besides, if you provide a way out, like Death mentioned, we have less cases of parents that don't want to be parents, less cases of children growing up in foster homes and adoption agencies because no one wants them and so on. If you give a 16 year old girl the right to have an abortion without telling her parents, she has a chance to start over - a chance to not get pregnant and the ability to complete school and get an education and so on.

HOWEVER, when you take away that CHOICE, you condemn her to having to either raise an unwanted child, or force that child into a system that doesn't want them anyways. What good is that? Then again, SHE can still make a CHOICE, even though illegally, and you have the 60's all over again. People (doctors or not) giving abortions in their homes or in back alleys with coat hangers. Not properly removing the remains causes major infections and can even result in death. Furthermore an improperly peformed abortion can kill the girl as well. Why risk that? Would you rather have your daughter dead in a dumpster because some junkie shoved a coat hanger up her hole or would you rather a certified doctor do it in a proper medical environment?

Then there's the idea of lets apply this theory to gun control. We argue that we shouldn't restrict people from having guns (unless of course they've done something to lose that right - not important here). So by saying that anyone can own guns, they have a RIGHT to CHOOSE to own or not own. If your neighbor chooses not to own, you can still do so - that's YOUR right. Just because abortion is legal it doesn't mean YOU have to go have one. However, when your neighbor says they don't WANT a gun, therefore you CAN'T have one either, they are imposing on YOUR rights.

and gun control...lol
Damn yankees!
Riding!
Guess all we have in common is my favorite hobby.

THATS ENOUGH FOR ME!!!

I'm still voting against your lady president though...lol
hey man im a yankee... im agiasnt abortion but like pdxguy said it a choice that is up to the girl/women er whtever .and im agianst gun control thats bull ****... but ya im done on this convo.. 9 pages wow... oh and
huck filliary

We will never agree on this one. We should have the right to have guns. We should also have the right to live. That is a baby's right as well. People need to take responsibility for their actions. Killing a baby because you were irresponsible shouldn't be an option. You should be able to give it up for adoption, but not kill it. If abortion is legal, killing anyone else should be as well. That is rediculous.

I'm done with it too, we are going in circles now...lol

Might as well agree to disagree...lol

We will never agree on this one. We should have the right to have guns. We should also have the right to live. That is a baby's right as well. People need to take responsibility for their actions. Killing a baby because you were irresponsible shouldn't be an option. You should be able to give it up for adoption, but not kill it. If abortion is legal, killing anyone else should be as well. That is rediculous.

I'm done with it too, we are going in circles now...lol

Might as well agree to disagree...lol

Yes but you are not killing a baby when it is a blob of cells... Also by giving birth to a baby that is not wanted, not loved unconditionally - "a mistake" you kill it in more ways then one; but now it’s alive and has a brain and its entire life to suffer. It will probably end up killing itself later on in life... Don't forget that nature performs natural "abortions" on babies as well when it doesn’t see something fit; we call this a miscarriage.

When a 15 year old CHILD has a CHILD it destroys two lives indefinitely. What about female rape victims that become impregnated?

Couldn't agree more Death. Also, wouldn't it be interesting to know the statistics of these unloved/unwanted children in relation to criminal lifestyles?

Latest posts

Back