New Bow

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MYAK3.jpg

targetondeer.jpg

::)
wht do they plan on taking out that deers leg there? lol

ahh while ware on the topic of bows and bow hunting heres my kill of the year (so far) takeing it with my bow
31922021123.jpg

31922023942.jpg

8 point ;D ;D

and yes thats a sportsman 500 h.o in the backround :) fun to down wheelies on that bitch

ak47 huh? like the russian guns? i have a AR-15 ill post pics tmro i think

I have an AR made by Colt but id have to say for dependability the AK is a much better rifle; ARs heat up and jam to easy. The AK-47 (yes Russian) will fire in almost any condition, the gun is very simplistic, powerful, durable, & NEVER jams. Who is your AR made by?

[quote:tx09daqd]
MYAK3.jpg

targetondeer.jpg

::)
wht do they plan on taking out that deers leg there? lol [/quote:tx09daqd]

Ummm, Dude, that's where their hearts are. The only way to drop em quicker is the neck, head, or spine. But if you get a good heart/lung shot, ya can't beat it. The head and spine are smaller targets and the neck (if you don't hit bone or artery) will let em run a long, long way!

[quote:zbll5v04]ak47 huh? like the russian guns? i have a AR-15 ill post pics tmro i think

I have an AR made by Colt but id have to say for dependability the AK is a much better rifle; ARs heat up and jam to easy. The AK-47 (yes Russian) will fire in almost any condition, the gun is very simplistic, powerful, durable, & NEVER jams. Who is your AR made by?[/quote:zbll5v04]

AR's are austrailain guns alotho do they have a military?

[quote:8fixvayh]

I have an AR made by Colt but id have to say for dependability the AK is a much better rifle; ARs heat up and jam to easy. The AK-47 (yes Russian) will fire in almost any condition, the gun is very simplistic, powerful, durable, & NEVER jams. Who is your AR made by?

AR's are austrailain guns alotho do they have a military?[/quote:8fixvayh]

What!? Australian guns... Stop playing goldeneye! lol. I was under the assumption that the AR was built by Armalite per request for the US in the 1950s to replace the M1/M2 Carbines and the patent was later sold to Colt who presented it to the US Air Force (and later to the US army). The AR-15 is pretty much a civilian model M16 with out forward assist or full auto. It was used in combat for the first time in Vietnam 1962 and later on back fired with jams and inaccuracy; our soldiers ended up using AK-47s and other guns they found among enemies. Why do you say Australian?

I haven't shot an AR15 but my dad has an SKS (Chinese AK-47) that he uses for deer hunting. Its a pretty sweet gun. You can fire off a lot of rounds quickly because there isn't much kick. My 30-06 is a different story. That kicks enough to keep you from shooting quickly.

I haven't shot an AR15 but my dad has an SKS (Chinese AK-47) that he uses for deer hunting. Its a pretty sweet gun. You can fire off a lot of rounds quickly because there isn't much kick. My 30-06 is a different story. That kicks enough to keep you from shooting quickly.

He hunts with an assault rifle...? That isnt even legal here! lol

33010375023.jpg

bush masters
:eek: ::)

oh and the pic of deaths ak47 and his deer it looks like the cross hairs is on his leg... and when you shot a deer you shoot for the lungs ;D ::) either way i wouldnt want to be on the reciving end of either of these (ak47 or ar-15

[/quote]He hunts with an assault rifle...? That isnt even legal here! lol[/quote]

i can hunt with my AR-15 where i live and thats an assault rifle i can use it because its a centerfire rifle

Latest posts

Back