my warrior 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah if hes for real than hes gotta be running some different gears... and my 5th doesnt take but a couple seconds and its gone into 6th lol

if it really toped out at over 80 and has the stock sprockets the only other way would be if someone split the cases and changed the gears in the tranny.

Even if it was geared way up for top speed i cant beleive a mostly stock warrior would be able to over power the gearing. Prove me wrong by getting it on tape with a radar detector or gps..

he used a speedometer on his phone ill giv him the gps thrursday before we load up to go to the dunes! and yes it dose still have oem gears and 22" tires and i know the cases have never been split, its still got a oem top end!!! - the head gasket that went out about 3 months ago

he used a speedometer on his phone ill giv him the gps thrursday before we load up to go to the dunes! and yes it dose still have oem gears and 22" tires and i know the cases have never been split, its still got a oem top end!!! - the head gasket that went out about 3 months ago
well phone speedo could be off, the way decribes how it goes threw the gears sounds like they were changed at the tranny. They could have replaced gaskets with oem. But if it's stock geared it can't do 82mph the motor doesn't have enough rpms to do it.

^ that's what I'm think but I kno for a fact the cases haven't been apart in this bike believe me I think his phone is off

man I was super shocked when I looked at my phone and it said that... But idk guys I'm just tellin ya what it said

Last edited:
yeah I think my phones off alittle or something. But that intake peace is frickin nuts man... With it in I out ran weston in 5th and as soon as I hit 6th I left like nobudys business lol but he had me by alot in 1st 2nd 3ed and a little in 4th. I hhave no idea how I got it to that speed, when I saw it I was like wtf! Lol but I'm only a 143ibs so I be that has alot to do with it.

Back