my warrior 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya its basicly the same concept except they use the same one for the same car nomatter what is done to it performance wise and I've discovered is that small changes like teeth in the trailing edge increases low end wile thinner blades help topend and rpms

yeah I really like the low end one the best, it works amazingly well on my bike :)

we are still working on that one... but i cant go like 60 to 65mph with these. without its like 45 or 50 lol. i run a 7.1 on a blacktop at a 1/8th mile.

are you sure?? cuz weston was running side by side to a truck going 55 and then it started to pass him. idk the exact speed of mine for sure but thats what im gessing. imma use a speed clocker on my phone to test the real speed this weekend.

Hello, and welcome to 2003.

Didn't Billy Mays sell these?

Might try some dirty 87 octane mixed in with the snake oil. It will help polish the ports.
I promise ;)

i hit 82 mph booyyy! its got alot more torque than anything cuz i fly though 1th to 3th like super fast, and 4th is pretty fast aswell but still a alot slower, but 5th takes like 6 or 7 sec before i can shift. but when i hit 6th its like i got a hit of nitrous or something lol

Unless you got your gearing for top end, its hard to believe a warrior will get to that speed. Whats your gearing anyways?

Back