My 98 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IowaWarrior

Reaction score
Here it is My 98

Dura Blue Axle
Big Gun Exhaust
Renthal Bars & Rear Sprocket
DG Armor Dripping off wherever it will fit
Lonstar A-arms I think they came with it when i bought it
Barnett Kevlar Clutch
Maxxis Razrs on Douglas up front

I'm sure I'm forgeting some stuff but thats the jist of it

warriorbuild001.jpg

warriorbuild002.jpg

warriorbuild004.jpg

warriorbuild006.jpg

Got your race cuts right here Tyler
warriorbuild008.jpg

Where I do my Flat Track practice
warriorbuild009.jpg

warriorbuild010.jpg

There Ya have it comment/flame do whatever but thats my brag baby!

lol NFS but I take it as a compliment. Just gotta do my motor now if ya notice I"m leaking oil bad out the front of the head where it meets the bottom end so if anyones got tips i can sure use em.

haha ill get some eventually. but check out my thread "began full rebuild" in the pictures sections. i rebuilt mine with a big bore kit 366, p&p, bigger vales ect. But i guess the big question is it depends on your budget.... do you race it?

I'm lookin to spend around 400 bucks I was thinking the 366cc JE kit would suffice, I plan on racing it flat track

im assuming someones done a rebiuld on the frame and stuff before. the roughness of your plastics look about like mine did when i got it.

Yeah its was basically set up as a full blown ice racer from what I can tell, it came with a full stud set of tires on rims.

hell ya i got a set of tires with spikes in em for the winter. tears the **** out the yard. ya if you just got a je 85mm piston and get the jug honed, and gaskets ect. that would prob be around the money your lookin to spend.

That same gasket on mine is leaking oil too except its on the back side of the jug under the carb. I took some b12 cleaned it off real good and smeared some rtv black on it. Its holding but now noticed its starting to come back. I want to do a top end build on it this winter if I do that then guess it will get replaced.

That same gasket on mine is leaking oil too except its on the back side of the jug under the carb. I took some b12 cleaned it off real good and smeared some rtv black on it. Its holding but now noticed its starting to come back. I want to do a top end build on it this winter if I do that then guess it will get replaced.

Yeah......
You should fix that. It started to happen to mine like 3 days ago. Gettin tore out tomorrow. Gonna rebuild the top end....

looks awesome man. love the yellow frame on it. gotta love that color scheme. probably my favorite next to the '99 blue and white.

Nice lookin quad! I got ur email about the kit. I'll get back at yah soon.

Yeah......
You should fix that. It started to happen to mine like 3 days ago. Getting tore out tomorrow. Gonna rebuild the top end....

Yea I know but at the time it wasn't that bad and still isnt, think it really didn't get a good seal and coming back off. My main worry when I do take apart is the head jug bolts breaking in half, had that happen to a 3 wheeler I had when needed to split the cases to fix it.

Thanks man on the compliment and the kit. I just know you can take my brainstorm and make it BFA I hope you can understand my ranting
hey iowawarrior where all do they flat track by you and is it ama events i would like to know any thing about it i would like to go there and race sum time

I planned on racing the thunderdome in marshalltown starting 2nd session in january its an indoor race, I dont know of any closer to me. Maybe you could talk to some of your flat track people and they would know of one closer cause that would be great

I planned on racing the thunderdome in marshalltown starting 2nd session in january its an indoor race, I dont know of any closer to me. Maybe you could talk to some of your flat track people and they would know of one closer cause that would be great
sounds like alot of fun i love indoor races and i will look and see if i can find sum more races by you do you have a ama card for racing

not yet but i figured id just get it there when i went for my first raoce its only like 10 bucks right

Latest posts

Back