Here is the dead coming back!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's lookin good man. With a filter and pipe and jetted properly, "stock" is 22hp. +4 is cool if you like climbin hills, only real practical reason to extend a warrior swinger on a stock engine. +3 or +2 I think is a great added length, I wish I had that much added on mine, but I got a lonestar and can't complain to much.

Everyone goes about there build differently but, intake/exhaust, then wheels and tires, then engine, then suspension, then cosmetic is probably the best way t go about a build on these.

Just have fun and get the parts you want. Your the one that has to ride the thing and enjoy it. Were just her to offer pointers and opinions.

Hay thanks for the help on this one i hope it helps other ppl build there warrior just like this site has been helping me! I would like to see more warrior this model built like this one . I think i got a good start going on it. butt its missing something lol ! Maybe i will get a seat cover for it now lol THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!!!!!

Got a works REAR shock coming hell yaaa!!! Thanks ebay 127.50 cheap i think! ITS FOR A RAPPY BUT IT WILL WORK!!!:evilface::atv::tup::tup::tup:

OK cut my rear-end tonight i will post pics of the 4 inches im adding in the morin I think it will be cool as hell! Cant wait now its beer time for me thanks ppl for looking!! cant wait for my shock too.

It's lookin good man. With a filter and pipe and jetted properly, "stock" is 22hp. +4 is cool if you like climbin hills, only real practical reason to extend a warrior swinger on a stock engine. +3 or +2 I think is a great added length, I wish I had that much added on mine, but I got a lonestar and can't complain to much.

Everyone goes about there build differently but, intake/exhaust, then wheels and tires, then engine, then suspension, then cosmetic is probably the best way t go about a build on these.

Just have fun and get the parts you want. Your the one that has to ride the thing and enjoy it. Were just her to offer pointers and opinions.
dont worry lol im going to build motor too !!!

th_PB020348.jpg

190569206644_1.jpg
http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/pict/250829484456_1.jpg got this coming too!!!
250829484456_1.jpg

:tup:lol i will ride the wheels off it. like i said im a big guy need the wheel length. u will like i promise lol.

umm prb tomarow lol well mint need to pick up some swing arm bearing tho!!! as fast as possible!!!! for shore!

ya black dont know about the shock tho it will be blue u think i should paint the shock spring too. or no.

I would. The Works blue is an ugly blue. IMO, the arm and spring powdercoated...

Back