Here is the dead coming back!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hay got the big bear filter kit coming do you know were to get the oil cooler or just find one at a trans shop close to me ?

yupp, a trans cooler is what most of us use. there are plenty of posts ups on here regarding that mod. Sizes and what have you. You can do a big bear cooler or the tapped cover cooler. 98 sells the modded cover coolers.

I got the oil filter cover that have the nippoles on it to pump the oil. is that good ? i thout i got a good buy 12 bucks lol

this is what ive done tonight lol

:tup:
PA280332.jpg

Last edited:
lmao ya im replaceing it last just to remind me were i got it lol junk yard dog lol !!!!

:tup:thats flex lmao ya going to fix that to tomarow going tyo pull the swing arm off all add 4 inches to it i will have pics of it u got to ck it out . Man thanks for posting on this lol u like the seat dont u lmao its got to go lol

man im a big boy need to make it biger lol y is it not a good ideal i got a nascar builder thats going to weld it for me. glad i have friends lol.

lol it all i got thou lmao **** i need more dont i. Is that the stock hp for it?

Stock hp is about 18... I have a +3 and its just right for my motor setup. STill pulls wheelies easy but is a hill climbin machine.
I noticed urs in the pics ive seen and damn i like it . I think i will still extened mine we will see how it gos i think i will like .

Latest posts

Back