fight

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i hate country.... wouldnt know.. my friedn that i get drunk with told me that and he listens to conrty so mybe thats where it came from idk.... my choice of music: METAL all the way bitches

i hate country too

80's metal (dokken, iced earth, iron maiden, ect.)

and rap...

wierd combo but i like it

I believe you are the only 17 year old I know that likes 80's rock.

I believe you are the only 17 year old I know that likes 80's rock.

You need to meet my little big bro, he can play a lot of 80's rock on guitar and drums. Actually, he plays a lot of 70's too!

I have one story... I was outside after school talkin to my friends and this big mexican kid walked up and was callin me a cracker and stuff (i already dont like mexicans) so that pissed me off. I was like stfu humpty dumpty (he has a big head) and he came up and slapped me twice. so i swung and barely hit his nose, and i swung again and by that time he was runnin away...yea running away, lmao. Then i pushed him and he fell on the ground. He got back up and he was like "you want to fight...here one free shot" so i swung, and my friend grabbed my arm be4 i could hit him. And he was pullin me back tellin me it wasnt worth it and stuff like that. I was PISSED, and everyone was sayin they were suprised that swung, cuz im pretty calm, and im not a fighter, but at that time the adreneline took over, like i never thought about hitting him, i just did it. It was weird, but he doesnt start **** anymore. :)

dont get caught carrying them brass knuckles around... that my friend is a concealed weapon and most concealed weapon charges suck ...unless your daddy is the judge..you will get older and realize that fighting aint worth it . also if you do carry a weapon just remember if the other dude gets them brass knucks away from you . you will be lucky to have any teeth. good move playing dead ..

well that will teach him to play dirty.... a little taste of his own medicine wont hurt? that bad i wont feel it

Yeah I think it was rather smart to just lay there. I don't know how it feels to have your tooth come out of your lip, but I don't really want to know either and I am sure you don't.

Only pussies stay down!

[quote:vxabaumn]Yeah I think it was rather smart to just lay there. I don't know how it feels to have your tooth come out of your lip, but I don't really want to know either and I am sure you don't.

Only pussies stay down![/quote:vxabaumn]

Ouch that hurts so bad... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

[quote:6e2shexy]Yeah I think it was rather smart to just lay there. I don't know how it feels to have your tooth come out of your lip, but I don't really want to know either and I am sure you don't.

Only pussies stay down![/quote:6e2shexy] well then in his case he was a smart pussy..... if he got back up and the kid got ahold of those brass knucles then he would be shiting out teeth for a month... remember hes drunk.....

Latest posts

Back