fight

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:5m8xbu1x]im short like 5,5- 5,7 and ive beat up these to guys they both were like 6,2ish area...... but not at the same time
interesting, were they built? or like lanky?[/quote:5m8xbu1x]

ight well there was this one kid.. an he was a pretty boy and one day i seen him hangin out with like 2 girls. and i called him and name and thinking he was all cool and all walked up to me and goes wht did you just say (acting like hes all cool in front of the ladies ::)) and so i repeated it. well he pushed me and i pushed him back and just as he was about to swing i hit him in the face 2 times and he stood there and cryed... he ******* cryed. and i about cryed laughing.lol then i got expelled form school for a day and had to have a confrence with the good ol principle and my parents and his..

next fight which happend like a week ago we were messing aorund afetr english class throwing the erasers at each other and they were coverd in chalk. well this kid threw one at me outta no where and hit me in the leg so now im cover in chalk dust and im like umm yeah i didnt even throw one at him.. so i hit his carthart and hes like dont do that agian or are gonna have problems. i was like wtf are you taking about. and about 5 minutes alter snow strated getting thrown around and i grabed a hand full of snow and hit the same kid well he grabed ahold of my coat and like threw me thro this door..(meber im small lol and he is kinda built weighs like 170) and then grabs ahold of my hood and i turn around and threw 2 punches and he let go of my coat. and he said yto me you better stop and i was like wtf are you gonna do about it and hes like im not gonna fight you and im like your damn right ill kick your ass and he walks away holding his head............ hmm thats my stories

6'2" and 170 lbs is not built...lol. A friend of mine 5'3" or so who could fight great in school got into a fight with a stocky guy that was around a foot taller. The bigger guy couldn't fight near as well but that didn't matter at all. My buddy was medium built but the bigger guy was huge, he benched over 300 in the 7th grade but looked more like a high school senior. Since then, I am not mislead about "fair fights".

That said, it is always best to avoid any fight. Chances are, you can't really win.

What ever happened to the good old days of slashing tires, flaming bags of poop on your door step, and blowing up your neighbor’s mailbox? :'(

What ever happened to the good old days of slashing tires, flaming bags of poop on your door step, and blowing up your neighbor’s mailbox? :'(

ha ha, around here you're better off just fighting. You slash someone's tires and they're liable to kill ya. The flaming bag of poop is funny though as long as the whole house don't go up...lol ;D

6'2" and 170 lbs is not built...lol. A friend of mine 5'3" or so who could fight great in school got into a fight with a stocky guy that was around a foot taller. The bigger guy couldn't fight near as well but that didn't matter at all. My buddy was medium built but the bigger guy was huge, he benched over 300 in the 7th grade but looked more like a high school senior. Since then, I am not mislead about "fair fights".

That said, it is always best to avoid any fight. Chances are, you can't really win.
hes not that built and im not sure wht he weighs.... not like i weigh him and keep track right b4 i kick his ass lol .. all i know is that i weigh like 120-122

I remember poop bags on fire!!! We used to go buy pudding and throw them at houses also..

Back