Deadlasts (Neverending) Rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deadlasts Rebuild 09.......DONE!!!!!!

Here's my quad........in a hundred pieces!

P3160018.jpg

Oh yeah......Also got a g-force +2 +4 axle...its laying behind the stock axle in that pic^

Sounds like it will be super nice. Is that your YJ in the background?

Another update! I FINALLY got a Title !!!!! Kick ass. Kinda long story but I tracked down the original purchaser and the title is now transferable and in the mail. Hopefully on Saturday I'll have a rolling chassis!

Yeah thats my sad YJ sittin the the garage. Poor thing. It needs a starter and new break lines then hopefully this summer I'll get it back on the road.

P3210020.jpg

P3210021.jpg

And only this many more bolts and washers!
P3210022.jpg

Kit done and sent to the printers....
Picture1-5.png

Looks messy now but on the white plastics when its cut out, it will pop! Also that Yamaha logo is getting cut out and I'm gonna put in on the light cover.

starting to look like a bike, man Ive rode a 450r that had those shocks and boy are they NICE!!

Its gunna be a great birthday.........got a rolling chassis!
P3280090.jpg

P3280091.jpg

P3280092.jpg

Got the engine parts.......Thanks Dave76!
P4100107.jpg

I got the clutch cover off to tap it for the oil cooler. DID cam chain and new exhaust seal is in. Also I decided to cut the fronts, kinda just like how Dave76 had his fronts................
P4190117.jpg

P4190116.jpg

P4190115.jpg

They'll looks sic once the kit goes on!

just droped the head off to TLC racing here in Akron. Cool thing is, the guy that runs it made a warrior back in the day that produced 51HP to the crank! I saw pics of the think and man it was sweet. It was a bad ass flat track racer. Eventually the owner put in a royteck engine and modded that to produce 81HP.

Anyways I think he'll clan the head up for me real good and I can finally get my quad done! this place also has two dyno machines so I just might have to get it on for a dyno run when its all done as well!

deadlastracing said:
just droped the head off to TLC racing here in Akron. Cool thing is, the guy that runs it made a warrior back in the day that produced 51HP to the crank! I saw pics of the think and man it was sweet. It was a bad ass flat track racer. Eventually the owner put in a royteck engine and modded that to produce 81HP.

Anyways I think he'll clan the head up for me real good and I can finally get my quad done! this place also has two dyno machines so I just might have to get it on for a dyno run when its all done as well!

OH GOD SWEET!!!
Please find out more info on the engine.
Stroke
Bore
Cam
Head
PISTON

Ask them how the did it. 51 hp is crazy awesome.

^ I'll get more info when I go back to pick the head up.

engine stuff and new halogen trail tec light set-up.....well at least the plate I had to fab up.
P4250122.jpg

P5030128.jpg

P5030129.jpg

I should be getting me head back this week and also my cometic FST gaskets should be coming in......and my kit is getting printed. Not too much longer!!!!

Latest posts

Back