Can't leave well enough alone

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a carb rebuild kit, exhaust packing kit, and a fuel petcock. Still waiting for plastics to be painted. Weather been too crappy to paint.

Sorry for the slow update. I've been extremely busy and haven't had time to install the rest of my stuff or get the plastics painted. Hopefully by next weekend it'll be finished.

Yea but I'm like everyone else. When I see someone working on something, I want to see updates everyday....haha

I did order a led tail light and projector heads with hids also.. Only thing else I'm going to order is a sticker kit.

Same here, I never like waiting for updates when I read threads/blogs about project cars/quads.

I did order a led tail light and projector heads with hids also.. Only thing else I'm going to order is a sticker kit.

What did you buy for the LED taillight kit? I'd love to have a taillight that actually works as a brake light lol.

Ordered a yz250f shifter and flush mount valve stems for the ole girl tonight!!
One day ill have time to get all these new parts on...haha

you will:tup: it took me awhile but "LOOK AT ME NOW" lol --its worth it:atv:

Got the shifter, grab bar and flush mount valve stems in today. Also discovered I have a cut in one of my rear tires.... Hopefully I can put some slime in and seal it up.

Got the shifter, grab bar and flush mount valve stems in today. Also discovered I have a cut in one of my rear tires.... Hopefully I can put some slime in and seal it up.

Where is the cut? Side wall? Tread? I'd put a patch over it from the inside and run a tube in it.

It's the outside sidewall. It's about 3/8 in long but all the way through so it's leaking prett good.

D7027CD5-5DE9-4246-B9F8-653A0247FB21-59294-000010FEAB829ECC_zpsa0b3b9a5.jpg

85734E28-2A31-4DEA-8EB6-CBA2C4BC491F-59294-000010FEB36280B1_zps0018e9cc.jpg

Latest posts

Back