Can't leave well enough alone

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is Alex! It's a factory Chrysler color called blaze red. It looks really close to a rappy frame.

I'm going to polish the side covers on the motor. Been thinking about painting motor black and polishing the fins also.

i started just like you and next thing i knew........ **** like this was happening......:loco:
IMG_3326.jpg

Yep things get crazy real quick!!! I was gonna go mild all the way around motor and exterior, welp that went out the window real quick!!!

Looks good though man keep it up!!

looking good i like that red. did you use a spray gun or did that come in a can form?

It takes some technique to make a spray can come out good. I like using the gun handles on the can. Get a better sweep with it.

It takes some technique to make a spray can come out good. I like using the gun handles on the can. Get a better sweep with it.

I like to use a paint gun but I don't have a air compresser that is big enough!

True. But, it's going to be abused anyway. Not a show piece. Rustolium prods are tough, though.

I'm not redoing it to be show quality but I do want it to last a while and look good! Plus, doing this is making it my own.

That's exactly what I'm using...haha. If I didn't have that, it'd just have dirty bolts...

Latest posts

Back